College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm so excited.  Engorged even.

One of my friends who is a booster is claiming that Dan Mullen wants the UT job.  Not sure I believe him.  But he is plugged in and somehow gets good information regularly.  

Not sure I'd want him after some of his decisions yesterday. 

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm debating going full delusional mode and hoping we get Gruden.  

Why?

Gruden hasn't won anything of note since 2002. Was practically a joke after that superbowl, which he won with the team and defense Dungy/Kiffin built.

Never understood the obsession with Gruden.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Why?

Gruden hasn't won anything of note since 2002. Was practically a joke after that superbowl, which he won with the team and defense Dungy/Kiffin built.

I think his style of coaching would be a good fit in college.  Plus, recruits would want to play for him as they'd assume it'd be a benefit in them making it to the NFL.  Third, you would imagine he'd be able to put together a very good coaching staff.

#fullydelusional

15 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

BRADY HOKE INTERIM HEAD COACH!!!!

On 10/29/2017 at 1:13 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Ideally, Tennessee would fire Champion of Life Butch Jones and then name Brady Hoke interim HC for the memes. Florida hires Gruden. Confused, Tennessee has no idea what to do and pulls a LSU naming Hoke permanent HC.

IT'S. *******. HAPPENING.

12 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Why?

Actually drafting was Chucky's only real fault. In 2003, their team consisted of 13 starters 30 or older. By 2004, that team had seen Alstott fall off and Sapp, John Lynch, Keyshawn, Keenan McCardell, and several other leave. 36 year old Brad Johnson and Brian Griese were the starting QBs. 20 players who were 30 or older. That team got old after Super Bowl. Thats why Dungy was fired and Chuck was brought in cuz they were squandering the best years of the defense and the window was gonna close soon.

13 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

Actually drafting was Chucky's only real fault. In 2003, their team consisted of 13 starters 30 or older. By 2004, that team had seen Alstott fall off and Sapp, John Lynch, Keyshawn, Keenan McCardell, and several other leave. 36 year old Brad Johnson and Brian Griese were the starting QBs. 20 players who were 30 or older. That team got old after Super Bowl. Thats why Dungy was fired and Chuck was brought in cuz they were squandering the best years of the defense and the window was gonna close soon.

Telling me he's an awful talent evaluator doesn't make me feel any better about him.

47 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:
On 10/29/2017 at 2:13 PM, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Ideally, Tennessee would fire Champion of Life Butch Jones and then name Brady Hoke interim HC for the memes. Florida hires Gruden. Confused, Tennessee has no idea what to do and pulls a LSU naming Hoke permanent HC.

IT'S. *******. HAPPENING.

dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me-gif-10.gif

Archived