College Football Coaching Carousel

Texasmade

BOT meeting this morning. Sounds like an AD/Coach (or both) could be named soon.

Sounds like it's down to Norvell, Morris and Kiffin. Who knows if any of this is true but it's what I'm reading on various boards:

Morris apparently had an amazing interview. They like his extensive connections in Texas and high school and college coaches have really recommended him. Jerry Jones pushing for him.

They also like Norvell and he interviewed well but they worry about his ability to put together a good staff.

Kiffin is where the biggest divide is. Some love him and some hate him. They worry about him off the field after what happened with Petrino. He spent some of his childhood in Arkansas when Monte was an assistant coach though.

I never could have dreamt that this thread could give me so many warm fuzzies over the past two weeks. UT drama, Jimbo Christmas trees, #CAPSLOCKA&MFAN, Herm learning on the fly. This thread has become a must-follow. And it’s far from done. 

6 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Love the Shannon hire for them.  Not sure what to make of Heupel.

Also Rice hired Stanford's OC as hc.  Very good hire for them.  Meanwhile I'm stuck with Applewhite.  FMl

Who do you expect lowly Houston to get? SOMEONE BETTER? LMFAO!

Archived