Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

TitanLegend

Just now, TitanRedd said:

Here we go 🙄 & you actually think I’m taking a shot at Tannehill I’m taking a shot at the coaching staff, you got to get over that play too conservative & don’t put more on his plate, what’s the dayum point in trading for Julio. The coaching staff handcuffs him too much I’ve always said this then when the game is on the line & we have no choice but to pass they put the ball in his hands 

Doesn't matter who the shot is at, it's incorrect.

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Doesn't matter who the shot is at, it's incorrect.

No it’s not youre entitled to your opinion the coaching staff sucks, predictable play calling, conservative, again you traded a 2nd round pick for Julio use him, put more on Tannehill plate the coaching staff shows time & time again theyre comfortable leaning on Derrick Henry running in 8-10 boxes 

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Absolute joke. Coaching staff is full of morons.

Outsmarting themselves.

Dropping pass rushers in to coverage isn't something exclusive to us, I know LeBeau was famous for it at times in Pittsburgh, but he did it sparingly. The point is to disguise pressures/blitzes, but at the rate we've done it tonight, just asking for disaster.