Week 6 GDT: Bills @ Titans

TitanLegend

SOOO   close to actually having a successful half after a fashion...  giving up that third down TD..     two fails on that 1 WTH with the coverage...  2  Teh D is not supposed to allow Allen to escape that freely to the right side. 

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

it's a consistent pattern. remember the seahawks game? team has no idea how to defend a two minute drill, it's embarrassing

Whenever the team gets a hint of momentum, the defense shows it’s true colors. They’ve played well tonight, except for the two drives immediately following our touchdowns.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Whenever the team gets a hint of momentum, the defense shows it’s true colors. They’ve played well tonight, except for the two drives immediately following our touchdowns.

fully expecting a touchdown out of the gate in the second half to basically put the game away for buffalo. defense is hot garbage when it actually matters. and we're totally incapable of passing today, so. 

I'm just not very happy with a whole lot of areas of this team not named Derrick Henry.

When it's that many areas it's hard not to just point at the HC and say "Hey, you're the problem".

Like why are we starting every possession inside our own 20? Shouldn't a good HC be able to fix that problem?

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

Did they think that poorly of him for the like 20+ successful 2 minute drives he's led since becoming our QB?

You gotta get over this stuff lol

Here we go 🙄 & you actually think I’m taking a shot at Tannehill I’m taking a shot at the coaching staff, you got to get over that play too conservative & don’t put more on his plate, what’s the dayum point in trading for Julio. The coaching staff handcuffs him too much I’ve always said this then when the game is on the line & we have no choice but to pass they put the ball in his hands