TNF GDT: Bucs @ Eagles: Do Birds eat GOATs?

AZ_Eaglesfan

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm flying with the flock tonight. Philly fans should I start Miles Sanders in fantasy this week alongside Jalen Hurts after Gaskins cooked them last week in the passing game? Or Chase Edmonds who's injured vs the Browns?

I’m benching Sanders until Sirianni shows any commitment to give him the ball. Gainwell might outproduce him this year. 

43 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I'm flying with the flock tonight. Philly fans should I start Miles Sanders in fantasy this week alongside Jalen Hurts after Gaskins cooked them last week in the passing game? Or Chase Edmonds who's injured vs the Browns?

You should not start Miles under any circumstances tonight unless you have literally no other option. 

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

That's what they said about Miles Gaskins last week against Tampa though

But Miles can’t catch and the Eagles don’t run against anyone. 

Only Eagles I’d start are Hurts, Devonta and Ertz. 

Quez Watkins is a dart throw play. Bench everyone else 

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

But Miles can’t catch and the Eagles don’t run against anyone. 

Only Eagles I’d start are Hurts, Devonta and Ertz. 

Quez Watkins is a dart throw play. Bench everyone else 

Sanders is 3rd on the Eagles in receptions this year and has caught 16/19 targets (84%)

My other options are: Joe Mixon (didn't practice), Chase Edmonds (didn't practice), Damien Harris (didn't practice), Chris Evans (Mixon hand-cuff), Latavius Murray

Just let him start Sanders since he’s got all the stats. lol 

Just trust us bro. The next time Sanders puts up good fantasy numbers, every one in this forum will be shocked. And if you’re too smart for the room, then start him. Unless there’s some philosophy switch incoming that hasn’t hinted itself yet, Sanders is going to be a long shot to help a fantasy team weekly. Dudes over/under for rushing yards is 35…..35! He’s not start-able until Sirianni commits to the run game. No ones as disappointed in it as us. Trust it. Until then though, benched. 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Sanders is 3rd on the Eagles in receptions this year and has caught 16/19 targets (84%)

My other options are: Joe Mixon (didn't practice), Chase Edmonds (didn't practice), Damien Harris (didn't practice), Chris Evans (Mixon hand-cuff), Latavius Murray

Yeah this narrative that Sanders sucks, can't catch is already proven to be false. 

Whether Sirianni's dumb *** gives him more then 10 touches a games should be your biggest concern. 

Don't trust Nick one bit,  let alone vs TB rush defense 

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:

Just let him start Sanders since he’s got all the stats. lol 

Just trust us bro. The next time Sanders puts up good fantasy numbers, every one in this forum will be shocked. And if you’re too smart for the room, then start him. Unless there’s some philosophy switch incoming that hasn’t hinted itself yet, Sanders is going to be a long shot to help a fantasy team weekly. Dudes over/under for rushing yards is 35…..35! He’s not start-able until Sirianni commits to the run game. No ones as disappointed in it as us. Trust it. Until then though, benched. 

It's PPR my friend, Gaskin had 25 rushing yards last week and 31 fantasy points. I have Jalen Hurts and was considering the point stack potential if Sanders is utilized in the short passing game especially with Tampa's best LB being out and Goedert also being out.

4 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yeah this narrative that Sanders sucks, can't catch is already proven to be false. 

Yeah Gainwell is the 10th most targeted RB and Sanders is 14th. Their 40 total targets is more than any RB duo in the NFL through 5 games. Gaskin had 10 receptions for 74 yards/2 TD last week, Bolden/Harris had a combined 8 receptions for 88 yards, Patterson/Davis had a combined 12 receptions for 83 yards and a TD. I'm assuming Philadelphia's coaching staff has seen the film of RB's repeatedly having success against Tampa in the passing game, I just don't trust Nick to play Sanders over Gainwell, lol.