The search for a new Head Coach

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Now Raider fans are against cheating 

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

I can't lie. I'm only upset because he got caught. I'm ok with that part. I'm more concerned because I don't think he's mature enough or introverted enough like belichik to keep it covered up 😂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

1. He's a cheater

2. It's not simply that he's a bad coach it's more about the fact that we're getting rid of a coach that took us to the playoffs and probably the worst conditions which was something that McDaniels never did in two years at Denver with arguably a more talented roster at the time. 

3. Most of his career, he had Tom Brady(you know the best quarterback who ever lived) for almost 20 years

It was 10 years ago, so apparently it doesn’t count to some lol 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

1. He's a cheater

2. It's not simply that he's a bad coach it's more about the fact that we're getting rid of a coach that took us to the playoffs and probably the worst conditions which was something that McDaniels never did in two years at Denver with arguably a more talented roster at the time. 

3. Most of his career, he had Tom Brady(you know the best quarterback who ever lived) for almost 20 years

I respect the fact you don't want McDaniels. I don't want him either. But you seriously want to keep Rich? Yes he overcame some odds... but all it's going to do is waste a year. I'm not down for wasting a year just to "reward" somebody. He's not making the playoffs next year and he's not a sustainable Head Coach. He's been a ST Coordinator his entire career for a reason, and will keep being one. 

Rich has my upmost respect for this season. But you can't look at things from an emotional perspective. That's what too many Carr guys do on here. What we did was impressive, but we did beat up a lot of teams with tons of people out due to COVID (just luck after luck), mostly won extremely ugly, and what the team was doing was in no way sustainable. The Charger game was impressive, but we were always expected to split with them, and it took every ounce of energy they had to get that split. 

It's time to get some real professionals in here who know how to construct a team, and execute on the field. 

3 minutes ago, Geezy said:

It was 10 years ago, so apparently it doesn’t count to some lol 

No patriots coordinator has ever gotten to the playoffs(including this guy). And we're gonna give up a coach that took us to the playoffs for this guy. That's the epitome going backwards.

Make matters worse what McDaniels deal with the Broncos was trade Cutler & Brandon Marshall. Sounds like we're doing the rebuild thing. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I respect the fact you don't want McDaniels. I don't want him either. But you seriously want to keep Rich? Yes he overcame some odds... but all it's going to do is waste a year. I'm not down for wasting a year just to "reward" somebody. He's not making the playoffs next year and he's not a sustainable Head Coach. He's been a ST Coordinator his entire career for a reason, and will keep being one. 

Rich has my upmost respect for this season. But you can't look at things from an emotional perspective. That's what too many Carr guys do on here. What we did was impressive, but we did beat up a lot of teams with tons of people out due to COVID (just luck after luck), mostly won extremely ugly, and what the team was doing was in no way sustainable. The Charger game was impressive, but we were always expected to split with them, and it took every ounce of energy they had to get that split. 

It's time to get some real professionals in here who know how to construct a team, and execute on the field. 

I have no problem saying we go with someone else other than rich. But it has to be somebody that's actually better than rich. Be some retread that wasn't even successful the first time at any point. That's all I'm seeing right now with McDaniels or Todd Bowles. Can we at least get someone with a winning season. That made the playoffs once so the least we can say that there's potential to be a better prospect than what we already had. Because what we already had was playoffs in the midst of dysfunction. 

11 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

They got 4K cameras now let’s give Josh some of those and let’s win some games. I’m not the moral police I don’t care how it’s done. Just win baby!!

If he doesn't get caught, cool. If we get caught we deserve to have a title stripped (if we win) and fined multiple 1st Rounders. The Astros do not deserve that 2017 World Series. And yes, it's quite similar to Spygate, the NFL just spent way more money downplaying it. You think the NFL didn't finance those "Everyone does it" media campaigns? Lol. 

But yeah, if he doesn't get caught, awesome. But Josh has a huge ego and big mouth, way bigger ego than Bellicheck. Bellicheck would be an Pro Poker Player if he ever took it up. McDaniels would be called on every bluff. Josh would get caught, again. 

8 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

No patriots coordinator has ever gotten to the playoffs(including this guy). And we're gonna give up a coach that took us to the playoffs for this guy. That's the epitome going backwards.

Make matters worse what McDaniels deal with the Broncos was trade Cutler & Brandon Marshall. Sounds like we're doing the rebuild thing. 

Bisaccia kept a locker room together and McD tore one apart. Would’ve like to see rich with a young offensive mind, but he’s likely have kept Olsen. That’s my only problem

1 minute ago, Geezy said:

Bisaccia kept a locker room together and McD tore one apart. Would’ve like to see rich with a young offensive mind, but he’s likely have kept Olsen. That’s my only problem

I agree with what you said about Rich and Olsen. But watch: If we hire McD he's gonna trade Nate Hobbs 

I just don’t see the appeal of the guy who made a career from riding Brady’s coattails, and that’s without considering what seem to be fairly apparent personality flaws. Not that he couldn’t have grown from his Denver days, but the Indy debacle is far too recent. 

• Like 1