"I don't Twitter, I don't MyFace, I don't Yearbook. I do lose to the Cowboys" - Bill Belichick, probably

Matts4313

9 minutes ago, quiller said:

IT IS JUST UNREAL THAT THEY DIDN'T REVIEW THAT 3RD DOWN RUN... AND THAT THE REFS DIDN'T CALL A TD.  THE BALL WAS IN THE ENDZONE  WITH A DAK CLEARLY OVER THE LINE CURLED UP WHEN THEY UNPILED THE PLAYERS....  JUST TOTALLY ROB JOB BY THE REFS.  IN THIS DAY AND AGE OF TECHNOLOGY IT IS STUPID THAT TD'S ARE UP TO REFS DESCRETION. 

See my post about 4 before this one.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

2 times in the rd zone without a FG as well. 

Well 4 trips to the RZ, a possible 32 points and we have 10. Historically not awesome.

But I'm going to piggyback on Matt's theory. Let's see if we can come out and lite it up in the 3rd.

11 minutes ago, Rtnldave said:

It was just a great defensive play.

The 3rd down is just another example of how the officials can determine a game.

By not signalling TD on 3rd, they can argue, inconclusive evidence to overturn the call. Clearly Dak was on the chalk with the ball.

Btw, that missed 4th down leading to an easy NE 7 is the difference on the scoreboard. Just my POV.

Yeah I hear the no see the ball and inconclusive evidence.  the main issue I have with this is the ball was clearly in the end zone when Dak was shown on the ground afterwards.