The Mob πŸ¦β€‹β€‹ vs The Mob​​ ​πŸ”ͺ​ Day Four (LYLO) -- Ends on Wednesday at 9pm EST

Dome

On 10/17/2021 at 9:02 PM, Dome said:

VC:Β 

2 Mwil Β - Orca, pickle

1 Matts - Β malfΒ 

3 pickle - mwil, Josh, matts

1 malf - whicker

1 whicker - daniel

going back to the pickle vote...

Its really strange that scum was lynched with the votes dispersed like that

Β 

Β 

well, if matts/josh was scum and voted pickle, then oh well. its possible that one is scum outside the chat, but its not likely both are scum. and if they had the balls to do a major bus like that, they deserve the win

i think its daniel/whickerΒ here

daniel popping in to save himself over orca

and whicker i medium suspect. never does anything too scummy or too towny this game

@DanielΒ @WhickerΒ @Matts4313Β @JoshstraDaymusΒ lets all give a list of 4 in order of your thoughts from most likely to be mafia to least

mine. I think daniel is scum inside the chat with pickle, and matts is scum outside the chat

1. daniel. came in last minute to save himself a couple minutes after i voted him. isnt reading up or scumhunting at all. feels like hes just trying to survive the days

2. matts. did vote pickle day 1, but pickle didnt call attention to him at all until he abslutely blew up on matts, or went for thr distance.Β i could see matts being the scum outside and just trying to survive the game, not caring who went out before him "consolidate the votes"

3. whicker. i kinda have a weird even keel feeling about whicker. staying fairly active, posting things that arent too scummy but still isnt helping much (but who really is). whicker does seem to be pretty earnest here though in his posts and feels like hes Β trying to find scum

4. josh. voted pickle day 1, and pickle made it a point to call him out and "red letter" him. He did the same thing for mwil. now it doesnt make sense to me why pickle would call out mwil and josh in an early post if hes trying to signal josh. and i dont think josh busses there either. plus, i just get a big town feel from joshs posts in general

10 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@DanielΒ @WhickerΒ @Matts4313Β @JoshstraDaymusΒ lets all give a list of 4 in order of your thoughts from most likely to be mafia to least

mine. I think daniel is scum inside the chat with pickle, and matts is scum outside the chat

1. daniel. came in last minute to save himself a couple minutes after i voted him. isnt reading up or scumhunting at all. feels like hes just trying to survive the days

2. matts. did vote pickle day 1, but pickle didnt call attention to him at all until he abslutely blew up on matts, or went for thr distance.Β i could see matts being the scum outside and just trying to survive the game, not caring who went out before him "consolidate the votes"

3. whicker. i kinda have a weird even keel feeling about whicker. staying fairly active, posting things that arent too scummy but still isnt helping much (but who really is). whicker does seem to be pretty earnest here though in his posts and feels like hes Β trying to find scum

4. josh. voted pickle day 1, and pickle made it a point to call him out and "red letter" him. He did the same thing for mwil. now it doesnt make sense to me why pickle would call out mwil and josh in an early post if hes trying to signal josh. and i dont think josh busses there either. plus, i just get a big town feel from joshs posts in general

Well, I think I know my top two (the other pile on votes for MWil), but I have a meeting coming up at 9.Β  Let me get through that, and I'll order everyone else.

In order:
Josh because if Pickle bussed, it was him or MWil and MWil was town, so Josh it is.

Whicker next because I found him vaguely suspicious earlier on

Matts, mostly just because he's the odd one out.Β  And because he voted for Pickle, Pickle never fingered him.Β  So if I'm guessing, less likely a bus.

Malf, because Malf is allied to me, even if he votes for me.Β  So obvious town.

For real though, I've never played a game like this, so I'm not sure what even to look for in scum.Β  Would the smart strategy be to put your head down, and play the odds?Β  Would they vote in a block early?Β  Jump to any vote?Β  I don't know.Β  It really limits what you have to go on.

• Like 1