The Mob πŸ¦β€‹β€‹ vs The Mob​​ ​πŸ”ͺ​ Day Four (LYLO) -- Ends on Wednesday at 9pm EST

Dome

If for no other reason, can we please kill malf for saying this:

On 10/19/2021 at 2:44 AM, Malfatron said:

i just finished The Sopranos and tried to watch this and i just couldnt.

it started off fairly terrible with the narration. not a fan of narration in movies, ruins the immersion.Β the only one that pulled it off well is Adaptation.Β 

This game is mafia, he deserves death for making fun of the best mafia series in history.Β 

14 hours ago, Malfatron said:

unless a scum outside of the chat didnt try to save him i suppose

This is something that has got me going in circles as well. We don't know if Pickle was in or out of chat and so it's possible one scum is flying completely solo here

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Β 

Well this is an interesting double take right before night.Β 

Especially since he never voted for Orca.Β  His vote was on me.

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm pretty shocked Orca was town tbh. That's kind of screwing with me

The reason I was hesitant on the link between Pickle and Orca is that they're twins, and they always look aligned.Β  But then yesterday I didn't get on til near the deadline, and going in the MWil direction was obviously the wrong way to go.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@DanielΒ @WhickerΒ @Matts4313Β @JoshstraDaymusΒ lets all give a list of 4 in order of your thoughts from most likely to be mafia to least

mine. I think daniel is scum inside the chat with pickle, and matts is scum outside the chat

1. daniel. came in last minute to save himself a couple minutes after i voted him. isnt reading up or scumhunting at all. feels like hes just trying to survive the days

2. matts. did vote pickle day 1, but pickle didnt call attention to him at all until he abslutely blew up on matts, or went for thr distance.Β i could see matts being the scum outside and just trying to survive the game, not caring who went out before him "consolidate the votes"

3. whicker. i kinda have a weird even keel feeling about whicker. staying fairly active, posting things that arent too scummy but still isnt helping much (but who really is). whicker does seem to be pretty earnest here though in his posts and feels like hes Β trying to find scum

4. josh. voted pickle day 1, and pickle made it a point to call him out and "red letter" him. He did the same thing for mwil. now it doesnt make sense to me why pickle would call out mwil and josh in an early post if hes trying to signal josh. and i dont think josh busses there either. plus, i just get a big town feel from joshs posts in general

1. Josh. Josh is pretty consistent game to game, alignment to alignment, but this one kind of feels off. He only seemed to pop in to interact with Pickle (which I suppose may or may not be a tell depending on which mafia roles they received), make a sketchy vote on MWil, and make kind of an ominous post right before a important lynch came up town. As stated here, Pickle called out Josh and MWil, and it actually makes sense to me that he'd want one to be scum in order to try and keep that separation.

2. Malf. I still think what Matts said about Malf's behavior around the Pickle lynch is something worth looking at. Malf is one to normally jump around, so it's not a concrete thing, but I do think it may be one of the more important interactions with Pickle.

3. Matts. The biggest thing is that if it isn't Josh, then he was also on the MWil lynch. Not much to go on otherwise.

4. Daniel. On day 1 he suggesting a no lynch which idk if it was a gambit or an acutal suggestion to town. Regardless, I find this as a townie move. I also believe that he wanted to switch off MWil at the last second. If he were scum and trying to do this, it would involve him being much more involved and alert in this game than he's letting on, and now knowing he's a Titans fan and there was a Titans game going on at the time, I believe it to be a legitimate swap.Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

1. Josh. Josh is pretty consistent game to game, alignment to alignment, but this one kind of feels off. He only seemed to pop in to interact with Pickle (which I suppose may or may not be a tell depending on which mafia roles they received), make a sketchy vote on MWil, and make kind of an ominous post right before a important lynch came up town. As stated here, Pickle called out Josh and MWil, and it actually makes sense to me that he'd want one to be scum in order to try and keep that separation.Β 

Oh sure but we don't talk about my awesome Daniel vote