The Mob 🍦​​ vs The Mob​​ ​🔪​ Day Four (LYLO) -- Ends on Wednesday at 9pm EST

Dome

3 mislynches over about a just a dozen pages of discussion, after lynching scum N1 and having great voting based reads to go on based on that.

Y’all punted on 1st and 20 after a 76 yard TD got called back on holding 

Edited by Dome

29 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s not what you know, it’s what you can prove in the court of Mafia.

17 minutes ago, Whicker said:

If I had been town I would have been there with you 

It literally doesn't matter. I nail him as mafia Everytime he is scum, no one ever follows

2 hours ago, Dome said:

The group surrounded Josh.

He was 🍦 Town!

The Mob 🔪 Wins!

@Malfatron

@Pickle Rick

@Whicker

On 10/18/2021 at 10:43 PM, The Orca said:

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

Here is my 1 post for today. Still town. Why did you all lynch Mwil lol?

Probably Malf and Whicker. Whicker changed posting styles after D1. Probably nothing or something doesn't matter. Lynch me if need be

Ouch. That sucks. But I got what I put in 🤣

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Its like you went pokemon hunting, and came back emptyhanded but exclaimed "you guys, I saw sooo many pokemon"

"did you catch any"

"well no"

More like I went pokemon hunting, threw my ball, hit the pokemon in between the eyes and he just turned it went "no one every catches me, im cute cuddly pikachu" and then he just poofed into thin air. 

The fact that you have like 20 other mafia players riding your tiny little pp* makes me upset. 

*im sure your pp is not tiny. Im just annoyerd. 

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Dome said:

The group surrounded Josh.

He was 🍦 Town!

The Mob 🔪 Wins!

@Malfatron

@Pickle Rick

@Whicker

Christian Bale Muppets GIF

11 hours ago, Whicker said:

Haha. The mwil lynch was just awful 

Christian Bale Nodding GIF

I was so incredulous with the logic there, it was nothing short of astounding. I understand at some point in swingy games, open games, etc. the "tinfoil hat" connection point conspiracies, but voting out the only person aside from Malfatron who looks to be doing any semblance of scum hunting, who happened to vote for Pickle, was pure nonsense.

If you vote out Orca D2, after he flips Town, then D3 that leads to a Malf/Me 1 on 1, the way it should be, as one of us likely is trying too hard to insert themselves into leading the charge, and I then go back, quote all of the posts of Malf talking about "signaling outside of the chat", and I perhaps get him voted out for the wrong reasons after I say that HE is the scum outside of the chat, and HE is the one asking for a signal.

Kermit The Frog Meme GIF by Identity

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Christian Bale Muppets GIF

Christian Bale Nodding GIF

I was so incredulous with the logic there, it was nothing short of astounding. I understand at some point in swingy games, open games, etc. the "tinfoil hat" connection point conspiracies, but voting out the only person aside from Malfatron who looks to be doing any semblance of scum hunting, who happened to vote for Pickle, was pure nonsense.

If you vote out Orca D2, after he flips Town, then D3 that leads to a Malf/Me 1 on 1, the way it should be, as one of us likely is trying too hard to insert themselves into leading the charge, and I then go back, quote all of the posts of Malf talking about "signaling outside of the chat", and I perhaps get him voted out for the wrong reasons after I say that HE is the scum outside of the chat, and HE is the one asking for a signal.

Kermit The Frog Meme GIF by Identity

Those 4 town members that voted you robbed us of our 1vs1!

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1