What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

On 6/20/2023 at 9:28 PM, MacReady said:

I’m sorry, but Skyler and Walter Jr. were both terrible people.

Walter was worse obviously, but Skyler and Walter Jr. were really crappy people long before either had an inkling of what Walter was up to.

I’m only 4 episodes in and both of them have already shown EXTREMELY selfish behaviors. The whole family deserved each other. Walter Jr. with the, “Then why don’t you just effing die already,” line was the epitome of selfishness.

Hank is the biggest victim in all of this. Dude just wanted to catch criminals and crack jokes but had a POS brother-in-law who was the most prideful SOB on the face of the Earth.

Walt is just such a loser. Got an offer from Elliot in episode 5 to come back and work for him. Dude chooses meth instead.

Hank is my favorite character in BB.

11 hours ago, JohnChimpo said:

Hank is my favorite character in BB.

He's the only character who was content with their life. Everyone's problem in the series was their inability to be content. It's a series full of selfishness. I know people always say that Skyler received unfair criticism, but she didn't. The first season if you look at how she reacted to everything, she was a controlling, manipulative person. Even after Walt admitted he had cancer, she still tried controlling every single solitary aspect of his life and was just a completely irredeemable personality. Walter Jr. was a loser, too. Just the most obnoxious, selfish, stupid moron you could possibly be. Grilling Hank on the shootout with Tuco. Yeah, that's a great idea. Let's just go up to every single person who has seen combat and start asking questions sure to bring up PTSD. I think when my cousin gets back from the Marines at the end of this year the first thing I'm going to ask him is, "How many people did you kill?"

Really wish Hank survived. He was a perfect example of realistic ambition and contentment. Found his niche job, didn't try to chase the big bucks and glory when he realized he couldn't hack the constant gruesome violence, but continued doing what he excelled and and was completely content with a normal, realistic and still good career.

I can't stand that I enjoy this series so much. Draw comparisons from meth to something else and it's so damn realistic and true to life. 90% of family and friend drama stems from selfishness and greed and that's what this series is. Selfishness, greed, jealousy, bitterness...

8 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

I'm 4 episodes in. It's been great! Also, a lot less stressful thankfully. 

Good to know. Last season was very stressful, for sure. Looking forward to watching this. Didn't realize they released the entire season and not just an episode per week. 

26 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Good to know. Last season was very stressful, for sure. Looking forward to watching this. Didn't realize they released the entire season and not just an episode per week. 

There’s a few eps that are very heavy but they’re usually followed by some of the lightest ones. The show is gonna wreck you at times though lol.  Good and bad. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Just finished the finale of From S2. Finally all the pieces that were moving but didn't go anywhere finally went places. The ending caught me 100% off guard. Was probably the best episode of the season

GF and I watched season one a couple of months ago and were pleasantly surprised by how much we enjoyed. Now that season two is done, we'll probably watch that

• Like 1