2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

26 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Pacers looking to makes trades. Myles Turner to the Warriors would make this team ridiculous. Wiseman moody and a draft pick. 

As someone that has Wiseman in fantasy, please do this Golden State/Indiana. I also have Steph, Draymond and Klay so it'd really help. It's fine having 3 guys from the same team but 4 could cause issues. 

For salary purposes, it would be Turner for Wiseman, Moody, Looney and a pick.

NaCfFdU.png

Edited by beekay414

17 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

As someone that has Wiseman in fantasy, please do this Golden State/Indiana. I also have Steph, Draymond and Klay so it'd really help. It's fine having 3 guys from the same team but 4 could cause issues. 

For salary purposes, it would be Turner for Wiseman, Moody, Looney and a pick.

NaCfFdU.png

That seems like an overpay to me. Turner is a good player, but worth 2 recent lottery picks and another 1st? Hmm. I wouldn't hate it, but just seems too much.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

That seems like an overpay to me. Turner is a good player, but worth 2 recent lottery picks and another 1st? Hmm. I wouldn't hate it, but just seems too much.

Yeah, I don't think too highly of Turner myself but it's the only avenue they really have if they want him. They may be able to keep the pick out of the deal but, salary wise, they don't have much choice. Just depends on whether the Pacers would prefer the draft pick or Moody. Because, if they wanted the pick over Moody, they could take the pick and some combination of OPJ/Damion Lee/JTA.