2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

If you’re the Nets. Do you even still continue to fight for the number 1 seed. With Kyrie back you would want those playoff games on the road if the law stays the same where he can’t play home games. Also San Francisco has the same law as Brooklyn that’s why Wiggins was given the ultimatum of get the shot or you can’t play home games so facing a Warriors team in the Finals could eliminate him completely. 

Weird situation and having him back I feel like you might as well do everything possible to ensure he plays the most and that would require not getting the number 1 seed 

30 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

If you’re the Nets. Do you even still continue to fight for the number 1 seed. With Kyrie back you would want those playoff games on the road if the law stays the same where he can’t play home games. Also San Francisco has the same law as Brooklyn that’s why Wiggins was given the ultimatum of get the shot or you can’t play home games so facing a Warriors team in the Finals could eliminate him completely. 

Weird situation and having him back I feel like you might as well do everything possible to ensure he plays the most and that would require not getting the number 1 seed 

Doesn’t the law in San Fran only apply to its residents and not Road players?

Dont think the Nets care at this point what seed they are. The priority is to make sure we are healthy come playoff time. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Are the Lakers not a basketball team and is Cade Cunningham not a basketball player? Farewell to the pitt again, no fun zone.

You were fine until you wanted to discuss fans.  The Lakers suck.  I think even the most optimistic Lakers' fans would agree with that statement.  They've also consistently been derailed by injuries.  You'd be lying to yourself if that wasn't the case.

8 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

You were fine until you wanted to discuss fans.  The Lakers suck.  I think even the most optimistic Lakers' fans would agree with that statement.  They've also consistently been derailed by injuries.  You'd be lying to yourself if that wasn't the case.

LeExcuses 

• Like 1