2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

Was gonna go into this thinking this is probably a loss before this was announced, cause Cavs are playing really well and have the defensive bigs to probably force us into more jump shots. Not to mention we've struggled a lot against guards so at least one of Sexton and/or Garland would probably go off too. 

But, if LeBron is playing and hopefully if they are mad enough about how bad they blew it against OKC then this game will be a W and get us back to .500.

Bazemore has been playing good and he was a good addition (especially for the vet min) like I thought he would be, but this statement rubbed me all kinds of ways like you just won the game before without LeBron against a more experienced team (albeit still not good) in the Spurs and now you wanna use not having Bron as an excuse for losing to a winless OKC team when you were up 26 lol.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Harden with 29 points on 5 made FG lol

Not a soul on earth can tell me that's good for basketball

19 FTs!?!?… didn’t watch a second of game so forgive me if he was getting hacked, but I’ll be very disappointed if it was his usual antics and NBA caved after a few guys whined.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

19 FTs!?!?… didn’t watch a second of game so forgive me if he was getting hacked, but I’ll be very disappointed if it was his usual antics and NBA caved after a few guys whined.

It was his usual bull**** along with an over-correction of how he's been called.