2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

Never seen anything like it lmao.

Bazemore was fouled in transition at 2:31 and given FTs I guess on the 4th foul instead of the 5th, so he shouldn't have been taking them, but I guess one ref thought they were already in the penalty. Then, after another minute and timeout happened the refs conferred and took those points off the board lol. I mean I get we weren't in the penalty, but it basically a possession we should've had.

Edit: 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

No agenda I just actually watch basketball and saw one guy that looked like a 6'6" Ja Morant and another who looked like Kyle Anderson's cuter brother.

He was more Brandon Roy then Kyle Anderson.  If you're going to use the floor for one guy and compare it against the ceiling of another guy, that's not a fair comparison.

7 hours ago, CWood21 said:

He was more Brandon Roy then Kyle Anderson.  If you're going to use the floor for one guy and compare it against the ceiling of another guy, that's not a fair comparison.

Everyone was acting like Cade was a generational talent. I said Green and Mobley were better prospects. I'll take chances on guys with 95-99th percentile traits over someone who's an average athlete by NBA standards 10/10 times.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Everyone was acting like Cade was a generational talent. I said Green and Mobley were better prospects. I'll take chances on guys with 95-99th percentile traits over someone who's an average athlete by NBA standards 10/10 times.

You keep saying that and citing ESPN as your example.