2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Lol it's kinda true but imagine telling someone way better than yourself that they actually need to get better lol

He ain't wrong though. I just wish they had a Kyle Lowry or Chris Paul type. I don't think it's Tatum or brown disliking anyone or being unhappy. They just don't make the right plays.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Troy Brown said:

He ain't wrong though. I just wish they had a Kyle Lowry or Chris Paul type. I don't think it's Tatum or brown disliking anyone or being unhappy. They just don't make the right plays.

You guys need a true PG, Smart isn't one and Schorder is better suited to be in a scoring/6th man type of role. Someone like Ricky Rubio wouldn't be a bad trade target. 

On 11/25/2020 at 9:08 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Ainge has made constant whiffs. That's why you always see Celtics were so close to making this move or that move and failed.

Celtics fans can feel good about what they have. Tatum and Brown are very good. Just enjoy it while you can, because its not guaranteed to last as history has shown us.

Those 2022, 2023, and 2024 seasons before Tatum has the chance to opt out are gonna be absolutely critical for Boston.

And, I say those years cause I don't see them winning it all in the next 2.

Good luck to y'all though.

On 11/25/2020 at 8:56 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

I'll give Ainge his credit for picking Tatum/Brown, but I don't trust him overall as a GM and I'm not sweating the Celtics now or in the future.

Maybe that will change, but we'll see.

considering nba rookie GIF by Twitter

29 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I know you probably know how to spell it and just switched the r and o, but it has never ceased to amaze and crack me up how often people misspell his name lol.

That last one is how I felt by the end of the season. 

Tbf I've seen plenty of guys with the umlaut spell their name with an "oe" for English audiences