Week 6 London Showcase: Dolphins (1-4) vs Jaguars (0-5)

NYRaider

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

This ref needs to learn stands vs confirmed. You can't say stands and then make a definitive statement about what happened

Yeah i agree but i think he is just repeating call on field to avoid confusion. Especially how both instances they had to discuss the call and in one play changed the ruling 

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

What is Flores doing. Challenging on gut feelings rather than clear video evidence. Who ever is watching the replays for Miami needs ti be fired. It was clear both plays didnt have enough video evidence 

There was clear video evidence of his finger touching the ball on the last replay, You can see his finger bend back from touching the ball

They zebras just didnt call it

2 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

There was clear video evidence of his finger touching the ball on the last replay, You can see his finger bend back from touching the ball

They zebras just didnt call it

I wouldn't call that clear. I saw his finger come razor close to the ball but I didn't see it actually touch or affect the trajectory at all.