Week 6 -- 5 Downs (No ups this week)

Bucketheadsdad

1. OBJ dropped another pass on 4th down.  Shocking…

2. Joe Woods would be a great defensive coordinator at like, Alabama or OSU.  As long as he has a distinct talent advantage at pretty much every position and incredible depth, he has the potential to be good.

3. Didn’t love the offensive game plan. They trusted those ****ty tackles way too much.

4. Kareem looks done…

5. More absolutely inconceivable penalties.  2 weeks in a row now where absolute nonsense has been called multiple times.  Inexcusable for a league with a bazillion cameras everywhere.

6. Our safeties are making me miss Sendejo tbfh.

Just now, DawgX said:

Only good aspects of today: DPJ and JOK.

Everything else was terrible.

I don’t want Stefanski to be overly reactive and impatient, but I’d like to see some changes from time to time.

DPJ and Higgins should be our starters.

We shouldn’t be running 5 wide.

We need to figure the S positions out.  

Until this offense is more consistent, we need to consider taking the 3.

We need to be running press man on the outside.  I’m sick of miscommunications, let these corners do what they do.

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Other than DPJ and Jarvis, we don’t have nfl caliber WRs. Stefanski refuses to play Higgins which is why I won’t include him.

And maybe this is just my perception and the numbers don’t back it up, but I feel like we’re either spread out or 13 personnel.

I feel like we never run 11 personnel.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I don’t want Stefanski to be overly reactive and impatient, but I’d like to see some changes from time to time.

DPJ and Higgins should be our starters.

Agreed, until Landry returns at least. Felton should get more playing time too. Dude is a matchup problem. I think he did see a good amount of snaps today, though. I'm so over this OBJ experiment and I know most of us are.

We shouldn’t be running 5 wide.

For sure. Certainly not when you have two totally unreliable tackles and a QB with an injured shoulder.

We need to figure the S positions out.

Until this offense is more consistent, we need to consider taking the 3.

We need to be running press man on the outside.  I’m sick of miscommunications, let these corners do what they do.

Our safeties are too talented to look this bad. Feel like Harrison needs to see less playing time and Delpit more. Not sure how much it's on them just being out of position and how much of it is on Woods.

I generally love Stefanski being aggressive, but there's times when he needs to know when to be conservative and just take the three points. And lately he hasn't known when to play it safe.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Our leading receiver is a tight end. We have no receiving threat that can take over a game.

Hard to say this based off of the quarterback play tbh. Not trolling or joking here. How many more weapons does Baker need here exactly?