Baker Mayfield OUT for Thursday Night Game

candyman93

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

You heard 'em, Thomas.

Oh god. Not the passive aggressive ramblings of Thomas 😔

Will probably hear about how the Ravens winning a super bowl in 2012 was actually a negative because we had to pay Flacco after. That's usually a go-to. 

Edited by Ray Reed

2 hours ago, Ray Reed said:

Weird considering you quoted @RayLew52 and not me.

But go off.

I can't tell the two of ya apart to be honest.

Either way, your content added nothing but saying I flip flopped or was crying or whatever it was so the shoe still fits. You're a young organization so I assume there are a lot of young fans who probably aren't worth having serious conversations with, at least the ones who add no content but to try to provoke. So...

Oh god. Not the passive aggressive ramblings of Thomas 😔

Will probably hear about how the Ravens winning a super bowl in 2012 was actually a negative because we had to pay Flacco after. That's usually a go-to. 

Passive aggressive? Who TF is still talking about 2012?

In the NFL a Superbowl is worth whatever it takes or took to ****** one up. You won one with a hot Flacco (at like 56% completions) so it could happen again. I don't fault them for signing him and didn't really care then or now.

Anyway bookmark anything I say so you don't have to look it up later when it comes up after you say I said this or that in every thread but it would be too hard to find anything.

p.s. If I'm responding to the wrong Raven fan I'm sorry but it probably pertains just as much to you also.

2 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Anyone check on Baker today? Like, is he ok? Because history shows that guys replaced by Keenum never seem to recover.....

I lowkey like Case Keenum, his play that Vikings year (think stefanski was there too?) was legit.

The way other fans talk about him though i’m assuming he bombed out in the stops post-minny

I lowkey like Case Keenum, his play that Vikings year (think stefanski was there too?) was legit.

The way other fans talk about him though i’m assuming he bombed out in the stops post-minny

Idk. He's kind of cursed in terms of who he's had around him. He's not a franchise guy by any means, but I think he's plenty good to manage a decent team to some wins. 

• Like 1