Baker Mayfield OUT for Thursday Night Game

candyman93

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I honestly just feel terrible for Brown's fans. I just root for y'all and it bums me out. Doubt I fully understand how y'all are feeling.... although some might be immune by now.

I sure as heck don't because the majority of Browns fans were crowning themselves again before the season started. Plus I'm a Ravens fan so.. 😉

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

I'll honestly be shocked if we somehow win this game. I think if Wills and Conklin are able to play, we may stand a chance. Otherwise, Denver's defense will likely feast.

This Denver defense just made a Raiders team that had their coach fired earlier in the week look like a playoff team. You might be surprised how well your bench will play

13 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Nah, it’s gonna require surgery.

I think at this point it’s just a matter of getting the pain/inflammation down to a manageable level.

Maybe he pulls the plug on the season if that doesn’t work 🤷‍♂️ 

~10 days to the trade deadline. If Baker gets shut down, would you guys be sellers? 

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

~10 days to the trade deadline. If Baker gets shut down, would you guys be sellers? 

Clowney could be an interesting trade option. He has been great and looks like a number 1 DE. He is on a one year contract. He might move for a 3rd and a 6th or something like that.

Takk would be another that could move, he would shift for a 4th or something.

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Clowney could be an interesting trade option. He has been great and looks like a number 1 DE. He is on a one year contract. He might move for a 3rd and a 6th or something like that.

Takk would be another that could move, he would shift for a 4th or something.

What about Odell? Or that TE whose name slips me right now.