Baker Mayfield OUT for Thursday Night Game

candyman93

35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

What about Odell? Or that TE whose name slips me right now.

Njoku may stay he wanted an extension. 

I think they would move Hooper depending on who eats the $$

Odell is an interesting one, Im not sure to be honest. They seem to like him. 

14 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

It was coaching malfeasance letting him back in the game after re-injuring the shoulder. 

He hurt it vs the texans, when Justin reid hit into him.  my problem with the coaching was he had a 4th round left tackle with upside more than ability, trying to block JJ Watt on the right side. instead of supporting the tackle with hcips blocks, and running the ball we expected him to play like Jack Conklin. 

I am all for next man up, but I dont think it means this level of ignorance.

Especially when

A. Baker is dependent on the blocking being good from the tackles.

b. he is already hurt.

C. he handt played great since the injury.

In retrospect playing him without really good support might have tanked what should hacve been a promising season. Another coaching mistake was relying on Austin Scwartz early as a reciever after never really being a good one in college. like the guy has talent, but he wasnt ready to be a key guy, especially with others guys a head of him like Higgins and DPJ. If either of those guys are running the same post route vs Justin reid the ball is either a catch or an incomplete. 

4 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

This guy?

Lets see it.

Yeah there's no way I care enough about your swing of emotions enough to actually spend my time tracking down your old posts bud...you know what your change in attitude has been & that's good enough for me

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah there's no way I care enough about your swing of emotions enough to actually spend my time tracking down your old posts bud...you know what your change in attitude has been & that's good enough for me

Guessing it has something to do with how the planets are aligned?

I haven't spoke much at all this offseason and I haven't had a change of heart about my team so I don't know what you mean. As far as being super sensitive look at any Lamar thread and how a certain fan reacts to anything the may seem slightly critical, now that guy is sensitive.

I still expect the Browns to win double digit games and I have no doubt if we are healthy on offense the Ravens won't stop the run game. We won't stop Lamar. So nothing has changed. It will be a shootout.

I did hope our defense would be better but I don't think I ever expressed that here. Offensively the Browns are like 8th in points scored so I'm not apologizing for them.

My post was much less about me being sensitive and much more about you posting with zero content which shouldn't be surprising.

44 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

This guy?

Lets see it.

35 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

16 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

You you don’t have the receipts to back up your claim

i for one am shocked

Guys there's been a case of mistaken identity. I think Ray was referring to me, not too-innocent-for-this-world Thomas and I admit I have indeed waffled a bit.

At the beginning of the season I thought Lamar was more of a two-down back but have evolved my view after watching the all-22 and now acknowledge that he's more of an offensive weapon (his body can't hold up between the tackles), a Swiss army knife if you may who does his best work with dump-offs in the flat and end arounds.

tl;dr and I don't say this lightly: Lamar Jackson is prime Tavon Austin 

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, malibuspeedrace said:

You you don’t have the receipts to back up your claim

i for one am shocked

Lmao yup. Definitely weren't Browns fans in every thread this offseason jawing constantly at Ravens fans.

You guys are right and everyone believes you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thomas5737 said:

Guessing it has something to do with how the planets are aligned?

I haven't spoke much at all this offseason and I haven't had a change of heart about my team so I don't know what you mean. As far as being super sensitive look at any Lamar thread and how a certain fan reacts to anything the may seem slightly critical, now that guy is sensitive.

I still expect the Browns to win double digit games and I have no doubt if we are healthy on offense the Ravens won't stop the run game. We won't stop Lamar. So nothing has changed. It will be a shootout.

I did hope our defense would be better but I don't think I ever expressed that here. Offensively the Browns are like 8th in points scored so I'm not apologizing for them.

My post was much less about me being sensitive and much more about you posting with zero content which shouldn't be surprising.

Weird considering you quoted @RayLew52 and not me.

But go off.

Edited by Ray Reed