Week 7 - Around the NFL

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Kudos to Cincy. I think they’ve got themselves an impressive foundation in the works. Really nice win for them today.

Said this earlier this week, but Baltimore falls in the “I’m not sold yet” category. 3 of their wins (against Detroit, Indy, and KC) took borderline miracles. They’ve only been legitimately impressive for 1 game, against LAC.

Definite statement win for Cindy. Before today, they hadn’t put together an overly impressive resume either.

20 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Said this earlier this week, but Baltimore falls in the “I’m not sold yet” category. 3 of their wins (against Detroit, Indy, and KC) took borderline miracles. They’ve only been legitimately impressive for 1 game, against LAC.

Definite statement win for Cindy. Before today, they hadn’t put together an overly impressive resume either.

Yeah, I think Cincy is the best team in that division...though Baltimore could very well prove me wrong (they've done it before). 

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I doubt the fan knew it was #600 unless it was announced?

idk. I knew he was getting close and I’m not a Bucs fan. Cells phones and everything under the sun at your finger tips, I’m thinking that tidbit would probably get around real quick. 

If nothing else, I’m asking why he wants the ball from a week 7 blowout.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

I think @Texas_OutLaw7 is going to get to update the coaching vacancy thread real soon. 
Matt Nagy has to be on the shortest leash imaginable. The Bears are awful.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

You would have to think the bears and broncos are bordering on mid season firings. 

I agree with both of these.