Should Andy Reid Be On The Hot Seat?

HolmesPriest

Just now, ET80 said:

Yeesh, all this at 3-4? Some of you are too reactionary.

And those 4 losses have come against the Ravens, Chargers, Bills, and Titans. With the Ravens/Chargers games both being extremely close games that came down to the wire, if one ball bounces their way in those two they're currently sitting at 5-2.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:
3 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I’m sure Patrick Mahomes II has nothing to do with this.

What about the 5 seasons with Alex Smith at QB?

At this point, I sincerely question @Kirill's KC fandom. How he didn't know this is beyond me.

You and I knew this, but he didn't. That's odd.

2 hours ago, RedGold said:

Trust there are not many, Chiefs fans,  who would even think about canning Andy.    

Hopefully this is a wake up call...  the arrogance of the 20-0 and then this..   There are a ton of guys on this roster that need to look in the mirror.   

We need a defensive mastermind at HC because we already have a mastermind on offense at QB. Think Brady/belichick. Look I like Andy Reid mkay we all do. He’s had a good long career and brought respect back to this organization when it was in the gutter after the Scott Pioli years. But take your emotions out of it and you’ll see it’s just time. From watching these games Andy looks like he needs a break from coaching the most want-to-beat team in the NFL along with his personal life. I think having to be taken to a hospital just adds to the proof of that.

I want our coach to be a young McVay or Shanahan who runs up and down the field and is a defensive guy. We’d just be harder to stop then because Mahomes just by himself is almost enough to contend.

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

What about the 5 seasons with Alex Smith at QB?

We didn’t win in the playoffs with Alex lol we came close and the dude was making plays left and right but the team choked it away they just did not want to win. Andy wasn’t a winner until Patrick showed up because this kid would win anywhere.

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

We didn’t win in the playoffs with Alex lol we came close and the dude was making plays left and right but the team choked it away they just did not want to win. Andy wasn’t a winner until Patrick showed up because this kid would win anywhere.

He had 5 straight 11 win seasons in Philadelphia including the 13-3 year where they went to the Super Bowl. 

8 minutes ago, Kirill said:

I want our coach to be a young McVay or Shanahan who runs up and down the field and is a defensive guy.

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

edit - maybe I’m reading that wrong. Maybe you meant a young guy like them but who is defensive.

Edited by Soggust
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Andy Reid is arguably the greatest offensive HC in NFL history, in 23 years as a head coach his teams have had a top 10 scoring offense 15 times...

We have Patrick Mahomes. The truth of the matter is the offense will be fine with or without coach Reid.

3 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

edit - maybe I’m reading that wrong. Maybe you meant a young guy like them but who is defensive.

Yeah I worded that poorly so a guy like Robert Saleh just better. As I’ve said before this is the most attractive job in the league if we open it up.

19 minutes ago, Kirill said:

Ok, need you to re-read what you were responding to...

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Chiefs won 1 playoff game in the 12 years before Reid was hired and have had a winning record every season with him, lol.

Reid had winning seasons with Alex Smith. That's all that was said. Why you're bringing up the playoffs is lost on me.