GDT: NY Giants vs. KC Chiefs @ 8:15PM Nov 1.

Giants4eva

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

The second they gave the ball back we knew this game was done. This is why I don’t watch Giants games, quality of football is just crap. 

Yup. I watch about 3-4 games a season in recent years. It's supposed to be entertainment. NYG has been a poor product for too long now.

Defense played a hell of a game but there was never any doubt on how this one was going to end. 

DJ played an okay game. Not good, not horrible but not enough to win. Hard to blame him though he’s literally getting crushed on every drop back. When he can get the ball out his receivers are falling down, dropping balls, not looking. Everything is off. 

Even though the D played well they still can’t finish. They play mostly clean all game then start jumping offsides, missing assignments, etc. It’s so hard to watch. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, w4rrior723 said:

Yup. I watch about 3-4 games a season in recent years. It's supposed to be entertainment. NYG has been a poor product for too long now.

Bro I just watch red zone. This is first time all season I’ve watched an entire game and the only reason why is because where i live the clocks went back and I was doing some late night food prep. That’s it. Otherwise I’d be asleep by now for work in the morning. 

Just now, GMENNATION said:

Defense played a hell of a game but there was never any doubt on how this one was going to end. 

DJ played an okay game. Not good, not horrible but not enough to win. Hard to blame him though he’s literally getting crushed on every drop back. When he can get the ball out his receivers are falling down, dropping balls, not looking. Everything is off. 

Even though the D played well they still can’t finish. They play mostly clean all game then start jumping offsides, missing assignments, etc. It’s so hard to watch. 

Oh and I’m over the Judge’s game management. Give DJ some timeouts just once? They’re always burned on missed defense alignments. 

• Like 1