Can the Saints go (morally) undefeated this season?

Dome

5 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

That franchise doesn't have any morals to lose in the first place.

That only means that moral victories are that much easier to acquire for The Saints which is why I think they could go undefeated.

50 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

So the home loss to the Giants was a moral victory?

Absolutely.

First game back in an unfamiliar stadium at that point. The Saints were foreigners in their own kingdom, at no fault of their own. The Giants were fighting for literally anything to smile about before they burn out, this game was essentially their Super Bowl.

Taysom Hill showed the team how hard he needed them to fight with his rushing attack that lead to two scores, and for this showing he was summarily executed by the Redskins the following game.

We lost the game but gained a martyr. When he returns the impact will be palpable.

52 minutes ago, Dome said:

Absolutely.

First game back in an unfamiliar stadium at that point. The Saints were foreigners in their own kingdom, at no fault of their own. The Giants were fighting for literally anything to smile about before they burn out, this game was essentially their Super Bowl.

Taysom Hill showed the team how hard he needed them to fight with his rushing attack that lead to two scores, and for this showing he was summarily executed by the Redskins the following game.

We lost the game but gained a martyr. When he returns the impact will be palpable.

With Drew Brees gone I don't think any team will view the Saints as their Super Bowl anytime soon...

On 10/26/2021 at 10:10 AM, Dome said:

Jimmy Graham helped deliver turkeys for thanksgiving once

now wipe that egg off your face 

Your owners funded the legal defense of pedophiles. The Saints won't ever have another moral victory until they have new owners that aren't related to the Bensons.

28 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Your owners funded the legal defense of pedophiles. The Saints won't ever have another moral victory until they have new owners that aren't related to the Bensons.

Imagine holding every player and coach responsible for the sins of the villainous rich elite.

Sounds like a familiar story, I can almost place it.

I couldn’t imagine living life like that, but you do you. I hold no ill will to these players and coaches who are trying to make a living, even if they must be employed by evil people.

22 minutes ago, Dome said:

Imagine holding every player and coach responsible for the sins of the villainous rich elite.

Sounds like a familiar story, I can almost place it.

I couldn’t imagine living life like that, but you do you. I hold no ill will to these players and coaches who are trying to make a living, even if they must be employed by evil people.

The owners are who's responsible... but, if we really wanna go down that path of the players... Jameis and his college issues. Alvin Kamara and his issues at Alabama. Demario Davis. I could go on. The Saints are anything but, if you're looking for moral victories.