Is Baker Mayfield worth an extension

soflbillsfan

4 minutes ago, Towerbridge said:

Come on, Baker sucks. This guy has the best running back tandem and he's still garbage.  

Unless they have a good QB prospect fall in their laps they are just spinning their wheels

Your a genius

You really need to go back to your physics class.

All objects fall at 9.8 meters per second squared.

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

He’s probably around the 20th best QB. Which NFL GMs still pay good money for every off-season. So, no, he’s not hot trash but no he’s also not great. Good enough? Maybe. Maybe he still gets better. 

Ok Nate my friend name the 19 QBs you want to put 30 plus on Baltimore,Cincinnati,and Pittsburgh.

1 minute ago, mtmmike said:

Ok Nate my friend name the 19 QBs you want to put 30 plus on Baltimore,Cincinnati,and Pittsburgh.

Brady, Stafford, Rodgers, Lamar, Murray, Herbert, Wentz, Tannehill, Ben, Allen, Mahomes, Cousins, Dak, Carr, Jimmy G, Wilson, Mac Jones. 

So I think I’d have him in the 18 range along with the Goff/Tua tier. 

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Brady, Stafford, Rodgers, Lamar, Murray, Herbert, Wentz, Tannehill, Ben, Allen, Mahomes, Cousins, Dak, Carr, Jimmy G, Wilson, Mac Jones. 

So I think I’d have him in the 18 range along with the Goff/Tua tier. 

No worries my friend keep up the good workNational Football League GIF by Buffalo Bills

• Like 1

Maybe not, but it's so hard just to find a guy at Baker's level even if he might be a middle of the pack QB. Unless you got your crosshairs on someone else that you know will be an upgrade, you just have to overpay at this one position. I'd rather have ups and downs with Baker than whatever the Browns have trotted out the last 30 years where it wasn't even worth tuning into games. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1