Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i also enjoyed giving a town rolecop role against type because those are usually scum

Yeah.  I figured that claiming that eventually was going to be an issue.    Also with how the roles were created, I am not sure there was a way to glean clear alignment intel ....knowing Dome and Forge were vig options, N3 finding Porca as another vig was hard to reconcile them as town making it 3 town vig

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Figured that was why he died. The whole magnet thing. @MWil23 thanks man. Defended us even though you voted me during the day.

That’s love. Lol

nah the magnet was only for getting into neighborhoods

porca just killed him

Edited by Malfatron

Figured that was why he died. The whole magnet thing. @MWil23 thanks man. Defended us even though you voted me during the day.

That’s love. Lol

My votes are always fluid, even when wrong. Did I end up on you? I forget. Had some IRL stuff come up (not effecting me).

TL;DR

My 1st grader's friend and classmate just lost her mom to a battle with cancer. This is the same friend who lost her dad 2 years ago. She now has her, her 9 year old sister, and 18 year old brother who is her legal guardian (he graduated from HS last spring). Just brutal stuff and trying to navigate that with her and with some friend to help out.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Yeah.  I figured that claiming that eventually was going to be an issue.    Also with how the roles were created, I am not sure there was a way to glean clear alignment intel ....knowing Dome and Forge were vig options, N3 finding Porca as another vig was hard to reconcile them as town making it 3 town vig

basically helpful in case scum faked their claim you would catch them.

but with the knowledge you aquired, you came to the right conclusion at the end

i didnt really want a game with clear red letters

the only cop ability was whickers, but 3 town had to die before he could use that joat ability

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

My votes are always fluid, even when wrong. Did I end up on you? I forget. Had some IRL stuff come up (not effecting me).

TL;DR

My 1st grader's friend and classmate just lost her mom to a battle with cancer. This is the same friend who lost her dad 2 years ago. She now has her, her 9 year old sister, and 18 year old brother who is her legal guardian (he graduated from HS last spring). Just brutal stuff and trying to navigate that with her and with some friend to help out.

dam, that is rough

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

N3 finding Porca as another vig

The fact that you visited them and their move went through anyway semi-cleared you for me. You didn't redirect or roleblock them. I couldn't think of any other mafia roles that wouldn't have outright killed them that would've made sense in a game this small.

So I decided to take your word for it and treat my move combined with yours as an invest. Which more or less cleared three people for me.

So that really only left Daniel.

• Like 2

Just now, MWil23 said:

TL;DR

Sorry to hear that.

I’m not sure where your vote ended, but I know that Porca x2 and bucs were on Daboyle with Matts/me and Daniel and that ended up being enough to save our bacon so we could disappear.

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Again, you misunderstood what I said. I said that SwAg didn't kill Touch, so IF SwAg was scum, scum didn't kill Touch and it was likely a vigilante, and that you guys were easily the most likely to kill Touch, which you both did...so I was right on basically all of it.

On 11/2/2021 at 7:20 PM, MWil23 said:

Porca

On 11/2/2021 at 7:04 PM, MWil23 said:

If porca is a daily double vote, I take major issues with that for a pretty specific reason, as should the rest of town 

On 11/2/2021 at 6:21 PM, MWil23 said:

Slappy is fine with me as a porca counter. That “we will tell all tomorrow” bit is funny

On 11/2/2021 at 6:09 PM, MWil23 said:

@bucsfan333 we are voting porca. 

On 11/2/2021 at 4:13 PM, MWil23 said:

Porca 

On 11/2/2021 at 1:16 PM, MWil23 said:

Let's be honest, Porca probably killed Touch, which is just...I mean...

On 11/2/2021 at 8:43 AM, MWil23 said:

This feels entirely disingenuous.

I'm down to vote out Squire or Porca today.

Under no circumstances this game will I vote SwAg unless the vigilante killed Touch or the vigilante was redirected to Touch.

On 11/2/2021 at 10:32 AM, MWil23 said:

I liked it because he's right. Matts is also a self proclaimed adjective that he used to describe the person who killed Touch. I'm fine voting Matts and seeing if you're right about the "our" slip, albeit I think embracing the role of the villain who killed Touch and then gloating is a better explanation.

This is a small snippet of why you died 

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The fact that you visited them and their move went through anyway semi-cleared you for me. You didn't redirect or roleblock them. I couldn't think of any other mafia roles that wouldn't have outright killled them that would've made sense in a game this small.

So I decided to take your word for it and treat my move combined with yours as an invest. Which more or less cleared three people for me.

So that really only left Daniel.

You have no idea how many theories I concocted this game. Lol

Most of them made no sense and were easy to play off.

The squire-Daboyle connection along with his role being predominantly scum almost did me in.

The Porca is too powerful one was reoccurring with me even though they killed swag and voted Daboyle with me.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

The squire-Daboyle connection along with his role being predominantly scum almost did me in.

still not sure how me voting to put daboyle 1 vote behind bcb on D1 (when bcb was self voting and an easy option to flip to daboyle) would make me teammates with daboyle.  

The Porca is too powerful one was reoccurring with me even though they killed swag and voted Daboyle with me.

Just take the easier route, my dude.

It's often the correct one.