Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Adrian Peterson is the best signing of 2014. You should be elated.

MWil

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Agreed 

Bcb 

So, is this bcb reacting the way he reacts when he's gonna be voted out as town, or is this bcb looking like he's reacting the way he reacts when he's gonna be voted out as town?

Just now, Daniel said:

MWil

So, is this bcb reacting the way he reacts when he's gonna be voted out as town, or is this bcb looking like he's reacting the way he reacts when he's gonna be voted out as town?

I think they are the same thing you're asking about 

4 minutes ago, Daniel said:

MWil

Town Bcb would know this is way too early to actually be on the block. It's the latter. 

On 10/30/2021 at 2:39 PM, Forge said:

I don't know how we go anywhere else but porca when there's a two for one sale on the twins

On 10/30/2021 at 8:24 PM, squire12 said:

Dome not voting the twins when a 2 for 1 is on the table, bizarro world 

This is something that needs looking into.  Twins were pretty much meme posting, which Pickle has done as scum in the past, but it surprises me that there weren't more people jumping on them immediately.  Not Dome specifically, but I would think some would.  I'd need to reread old games to look into that thoroughly, and I think we all know I'm not gonna do that.

On 10/30/2021 at 9:13 PM, Whicker said:

This seems like drunk squire 

21 hours ago, MWil23 said:

That squire and Whicker interaction is strange. 

It was.  Although I had a different take on it than you when I read through it.

To me, it did look kinda like a staged interaction, which I think is what you said.  But I don't know if it implicates squire as much as Whicker.  I thought it was odd he was posting so many times in a row after this and commented on it.  It, combined with some posts below (and others that I didn't pull out while reading through that I might get later) made it look like he's just posting a ton to seem active.

Dome immediately asked about squire after that too, so to me, it could be a Whicker/Dome thing as easily as it could be Whicker/squire.

19 hours ago, Whicker said:

I’ll be more active tomorrow. Sorry guys busy day. 

Shortly after MWil begins questioning squire about the interaction, Whicker peaces out.

16 hours ago, Whicker said:

I’m back but tired we all hell. I’ll come here and he’ll and at you guys tomorrow 

Then comes in, does a "I'm here, see?" and leaves again.

Then today comes in and posts like 15 posts in a row.  All of it together makes it look like he's just trying to appear active.  Add to that what looks a little like a manufactured interaction, and he's the strongest case IMO.

It's day 1, so it's not much, but gun to my head, I go Whicker.

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

This is something that needs looking into.  Twins were pretty much meme posting, which Pickle has done as scum in the past, but it surprises me that there weren't more people jumping on them immediately.  Not Dome specifically, but I would think some would.  I'd need to reread old games to look into that thoroughly, and I think we all know I'm not gonna do that.

It was.  Although I had a different take on it than you when I read through it.

To me, it did look kinda like a staged interaction, which I think is what you said.  But I don't know if it implicates squire as much as Whicker.  I thought it was odd he was posting so many times in a row after this and commented on it.  It, combined with some posts below (and others that I didn't pull out while reading through that I might get later) made it look like he's just posting a ton to seem active.

Dome immediately asked about squire after that too, so to me, it could be a Whicker/Dome thing as easily as it could be Whicker/squire.

Shortly after MWil begins questioning squire about the interaction, Whicker peaces out.

Then comes in, does a "I'm here, see?" and leaves again.

Then today comes in and posts like 15 posts in a row.  All of it together makes it look like he's just trying to appear active.  Add to that what looks a little like a manufactured interaction, and he's the strongest case IMO.

It's day 1, so it's not much, but gun to my head, I go Whicker.

I don't get how it can be staged unless both Squire and I are scum. 

I was busy yesterday taking my niece and nephew to Fright Fest at Six Flags. Bcb at least can corroborate this story since I had to warn the BDL people a couple weeks in advance that I wouldn't be able to do game threads yesterday.

Appearing active and being active are the same thing I feel like. It's not like I can ghost and post at the same time.