Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

Heres the rest of the roles including daboyle unredacted one.

note: the dead game is where the minigames are played.

the winners received

night 1: a vote from beyond

night 2: town crier post

night 3: send a message to someone during the day

daboyles role got to compete in the minigames while he was still alive.

daboyle won the first 2, and bcb won the 3rd

On 10/30/2021 at 12:55 AM, Malfatron said:

you are town

avy: Sherlock Holmes

ability:  informed rolecop.

Rolecop: Once per night, you may target a player to determine their role ability. not alignment.

Informed: Even small wins can bring a great reward (hint, hint)

On 10/30/2021 at 12:42 AM, Malfatron said:

forge you are Town

avy: Indiana Jones

Ability: Informed conditional day vig

You are Informed of the following:
At the start of the game, you are brainwashed by that gross blood. The mafia are informed that they can instruct you to carry out the nightkill instead of any mafia members.

If the mafia use this 3 times, or if the mafia nightkill fails (whether you perform it or not), you will gain a 1-shot dayvig and break free of the brainwashing. if that happens, the mafia will be informed of the latter, but not the former.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Don't worry, that doesn't include you.

On 10/30/2021 at 1:31 AM, Malfatron said:

bucs, You are Town

avy: Aldo Raine

ability:Tracker / Self-Enabled Watcher.

Once per night, you can perform one of the following actions:

Tracker: You may target a player, and you will be informed of any players they targeted during the night.

Self-Enabled Watcher: You may target a player who you have tracked on any previous night, and you will be informed of any players who targeted them during the night. You may only watch each player once during the game.

On 10/30/2021 at 12:26 AM, Malfatron said:

You and orca are Town

avy: Willy Wonka

you share the same moves and votes. you are essentially 1 player and can communicate outside thread

ability: Doublevoter / Self Enabled/Compulsive Vigilante.

Doublevoter: You have a second vote, however once the second vote is used in a dayphase it cannot be moved or unvoted. Please use the HURT <player name> in bold to signify your second vote.

Self Enabled/Compulsive Vigilante:
-If the target of your second vote is not elimed during the dayphase, then during the night you will kill them.
-If the doublevote is not used during the dayphase, you will kill a random player aligned with the town.
-If the target of your second vote is elimed during the dayphase, you may choose to kill someone during the night. This is not compulsive and you may select the target or choose no kill

On 10/30/2021 at 1:01 AM, Malfatron said:

you are Mafia

avy: Harry Potter

Ability: you are an Informed Game Participant.

Informed: You are informed that there will be competitions in which players compete in games to win abilities with which they might be able to influence the main thread.

Game Participant: You will be informed of and may anonymously participate in games taking place. You will lose your ability to participate in games after the first mafia member is killed. These games will take place in a discord, and i will send you updates in how other people are posting in there

Your mafia buddies are swag and daniel

You have a factional nightkill as normal and can use this in addition to any other abilities. Someone must carry out the hit. You are also informed that you may instruct Forge to carry out the factional nightkill on a given target instead of any mafia members.

On 10/30/2021 at 12:33 AM, Malfatron said:

matts and slappy are town

share a vote/move and can communicate outside thread

avy: Obi-Wan Kenobi 

ability: commuter

Commuter: Once in the game, during the night, you can commute to the force realm. You will be untargetable while in the other world, and will return at the end of the following night phase. You will not be present in the main thread during your time in the other world, and your disappearance will be noted. you may not post during your disapearance

Just now, Forge said:

@Slappy Mc

It was a day hit. Squire hinted at my vig ability earlier in the game, I would assume that he knew or didn't know it was a day hit. Not sure. I wanted to keep that in my back pocket. 

bucs tracked you night 2, so it would have been fun if mafia made you hit someone

scum did make you kill whicker n1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Good game Porca…

I’m sorry my conspiracy brain got the better of me late game.

You and Matts as well. So our hurt vote locks once used. Can't change it. Which with random nights made it even harder to pick how to use it. Luckily it worked out as intended. I'm pretty sure that wasn't how @Malfatronexpected it to go lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I mean, you did have the 44 hours before that 

I had a jury trial today so I’ve been MIA from anything that wasn’t my office. Won too. The prosecution can suck it.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Did you miss your nights moves or did you target Matts and I?

Yeah we missed like three kills because none of us were on at all.

• Like 1