Week 8 (already???) Thread: WFT (2-5) vs Denver (3-4) - GIF Theme: Tim Allen

MikeT14

6 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Can you tell me what I’m supposed to be looking at? Also, I’m not really saying our run d hasn’t been good, I’m just interested to see if it will continue to be good against a team like the broncos.

The job we did against one of the better running teams in the league. I think it will continue because our front 4, despite its underachieving this year, has done well for the most part against the run. I think that doesn't change. 

Sorry guys. I'll be either:

Getting ready for Trick or Treaters. 

or...

Getting my own Trick of Treaters ready to go

or...

Actually taking them Trick of Treating. 

My son is 3 and while he went last year, he's more aware of the holiday this year and is ecstatic that he gets to go tonight. 

And since this game is stupidly in the 4pm-7pm timeslot (we usually go out around 5:30pm) I'll be walking around with them and checking things on my phone.

Enjoy.

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 1:15 AM, mar29020 said:

it sucks being a fan of this team, its awful. Might as well be a lions fan at this point, its the same thing!

Having just turned over from Detroit-Philadelphia to the Pittsburgh-Cleveland game, I challenge you to watch that game and still say that.

It is painful in how bad it is.

• Like 3