Texans trade RB Mark Ingram to Saints; Signs 1 year extension

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

How many touches is he likely to get? Trying to decide if I should pick him up in fantasy.

No clue. Full disclosure, I've watched maybe 30 minutes of the Texans this season - I'm not interested in wasting my time with this disaster.

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

No clue. Full disclosure, I've watched maybe 30 minutes of the Texans this season - I'm not interested in wasting my time with this disaster.

I'm disappointed in you, ET. Just for that, Cal McNair has decided to keep Jack Easterby around for another decade.

13 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I think so. I think he was always the listed starter, but I could be wrong.

17 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

@ET80, is David Johnson going to be starting?

The Texans will likely lose by 14+ to the Rams and be forced to throw the ball a lot. Johnson has gotten a ton of work in the passing game.

39 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'm disappointed in you, ET.

*Shrug* I'm not. I'm enjoying my free Sundays, and get my football fix elsewhere. I'm jogging nowadays, I play with the dogs and kids, get stuff done... I'll watch a game, just not a Texans game.

It's actually nice on the other side.

39 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Just for that, Cal McNair has decided to keep Jack Easterby around for another decade.

Other way around - Easterby is keeping Cal around. And that's the problem. Both of em gotta go, and as long as one of em is around, I'm not.

23 minutes ago, ET80 said:

*Shrug* I'm not. I'm enjoying my free Sundays, and get my football fix elsewhere. I'm jogging nowadays, I play with the dogs and kids, get stuff done... I'll watch a game, just not a Texans game.

It's actually nice on the other side.

Other way around - Easterby is keeping Cal around. And that's the problem. Both of em gotta go, and as long as one of em is around, I'm not.

This is all an act.

I have it on good authority you have a 2nd account on here, where you secretly cheer for your new favorite team.

I always found it odd that you and Kirill were never logged in at the same time....   Think Winter Games GIF by Team USA

• Like 3

Just now, 43M said:

This is all an act.

I have it on good authority you have a 2nd account on here, where you secretly cheer for your new favorite team.

I always found it odd that you and Kirill were never logged in at the same time....   Think Winter Games GIF by Team USA

Patrick Lavon Mahomes is the father of my baby, and we couldn't be any happier.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 43M said:

This is all an act.

Low blow, man, low blow.

• Like 2