Texans trade RB Mark Ingram to Saints; Signs 1 year extension

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This is beautiful. Hopefully Cooks finally sees that his buddy Jack Easterby is a snake.

I love this development. Couldn't care less about Ingram, but this locker room falling apart in such spectacular fashion gives me so much joy right now.

Let it burn, baby.

fire destroy GIF

I get the feeling you wish you had the opportunity to be the Kingslayer with Jack Easterby...

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Ingram is washed.  I honestly thought we should have cut him.  Caserio getting a pick for him is pretty good. Maybe Scottie Phillips can finally play. QB, RB, WR, OT, OG, C AND Coaching/Front Office will definitely be at the top of the Texans needs this upcoming offseason.  

FIFY

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Ingram is washed.  I honestly thought we should have cut him.  Caserio getting a pick for him is pretty good. 

Not really - it's yet another new addition that didn't even make it to the halfway point of the season. What is that now, 13 players Caserio brought in, paid and let go? 

Ingram was brought in to be a leader in the locker room - everyone knew he was washed last season in Baltimore, nobody brings in Ingram expecting actual production (and even then, he was the most productive ahead of everyone else).  

Ingram getting moved really means one thing - he fell out of favor with Godfather Easterby and was shown the door. It's why Cooks is so infuriated, this isn't a football decision. It seems like a football decision, but it's a guy moved because Easterby saw him open his eyes during team prayer or something.

This franchise is collapsing on itself.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

RB will definitely be at the top of the Texans needs this upcoming offseason.  

No, not at all. It's still at the bottom of needs, simply because the barrel is completely empty.

The Texans literally need every single position in football - QB, DE, CB, OLB, ILB, DT, FS, SS, LT, RT, LG, RG, C, TE, WR, RB.

Caserio has done nothing to address anything to this point. He's just gumming up cap space for the next few years and burning through Cal's money.

25 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No, not at all. It's still at the bottom of needs, simply because the barrel is completely empty.

The Texans literally need every single position in football - QB, DE, CB, OLB, ILB, DT, FS, SS, LT, RT, LG, RG, C, TE, WR, RB.

Caserio has done nothing to address anything to this point. He's just gumming up cap space for the next few years and burning through Cal's money.

In other words, fire everyone.

• Like 1

Just now, SBLIII said:

In other words, fire everyone.

Gotta start way at the top, with Cal, Janice and Hannah McNair. As long as they're there, this will continue.

If they stick around, move the team. I got over the Oilers going to Tennessee, I'll get over the Texans going wherever.

• Like 1