Jameis Winston injuries ACL

Blackstar12

Just now, Forge said:

Best Robert Sandu GIFs | Gfycat

We heard that lots of times before the season even started lol 

I'm speaking for myself but pretty much anything this team does this season after showing what they can do with even semi-competent QB play is just icing on the cake IMO. Most teams are sunk when their starting QB goes down, I don't think even the most optimistic Saints fans expected more than a playoff appearance.

Payton finds a way to get the best of his guys, and he likes to show he can do it with his guys, as shown by Taysom Hill's 4 career starts.

If Payton doesn't find a way, meh... we saw several of Brees prime years get wasted by atrocious defenses and fluke once in a season plays/calls. Losing a guy like Winston in a year most of us just hoped to show that our young core was as competitive as we thought hardly registers as pain. We're set to be competitive moving forward even if this season is sunk.

Still praying we see some Taysom/Kamara/Harris triple option finally.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

We heard that lots of times before the season even started lol 

I'm speaking for myself but pretty much anything this team does this season after showing what they can do with even semi-competent QB play is just icing on the cake IMO. Most teams are sunk when their starting QB goes down, I don't think even the most optimistic Saints fans expected more than a playoff appearance.

Payton finds a way to get the best of his guys, and he likes to show he can do it with his guys, as shown by Taysom Hill's 4 career starts.

If Payton doesn't find a way, meh... we saw several of Brees prime years get wasted by atrocious defenses and fluke once in a season plays/calls. Losing a guy like Winston in a year most of us just hoped to show that our young core was as competitive as we thought hardly registers as pain. We're set to be competitive moving forward even if this season is sunk.

Still praying we see some Taysom/Kamara/Harris triple option finally.

Honestly, the cap situation being what it is, there's not a ton of maneuverability for the QB situation regardless, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're right and they sit tight, but maybe there is some fun to be had it. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Honestly, the cap situation being what it is, there's not a ton of maneuverability for the QB situation regardless, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're right and they sit tight, but maybe there is some fun to be had it. 

The thought of you sitting in whatever mickey mouse costume you have on right now making a post that dares to mention the fabled "salary cap", when oddly enough, Mickey Loomis is our GM is absolutely cracking me up. 

jk love you 🥰

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

The Saints are a legit team. Foles, Rivers, Brees…I’m sure that Payton is thinking of all of the options. 

I'll be seriously annoyed if Brees is our QB.

Dudes arm is toast 3 years ago.