Jameis Winston injuries ACL

Blackstar12

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Given some of your opinions lately, I wonder if you watch to begin with.

2 hours ago, Dome said:

like?

it's been two hours with no evidence submitted to the courts of dome

this attack on my character has been deemed null and void

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

it's been two hours with no evidence submitted to the courts of dome

Kinda got a pivotal Game 5 of the WS going on... You simply didn't exist for the last two hours. Be thankful I brought you back to existence.

So, my evidence...

Exhibit A: It's YOU. 

The Defense rests.

The Judge (me) rules in my favor. The end.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Kinda got a pivotal Game 5 of the WS going on... You simply didn't exist for the last two hours. Be thankful I brought you back to existence.

So, my evidence...

Exhibit A: It's YOU. 

The Defense rests.

The Judge (me) rules in my favor. The end.

so you actually have nothing lol

I have 2 guys i want to attempt to get. But having said that i really dont trust anyone to be able to come in and have any decent impact without knowing this system.

Jacoby Brissett would be nice to have. But for the above reasons i just cant see him being up to speed quick enough...

Then there is the return of TEDDY! but i dont think we can make that work financially. 

Edited by Sauce Castillo

4 hours ago, Sauce Castillo said:

I have 2 guys i want to attempt to get. But having said that i really dont trust anyone to be able to come in and have any decent impact without knowing this system.

Jacoby Brissett would be nice to have. But for the above reasons i just cant see him being up to speed quick enough...

Then there is the return of TEDDY! but i dont think we can make that work financially. 

You can have Jacoby. He's pretty awful.

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

I never needed anything to validate that you don't know what you're talking about. You talk... and remind each of us the score on this.

GIF by filmeditor

The number of times I’m wrong in any given year can be counted by a JPP with one hand tied behind his back.

I don’t even remember the last time I was wrong about anything since T-Rex, and that was like at least 6 months ago. I’m essentially infallible if you ignore the minor discrepancies.

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

The number of times I’m wrong in any given year can be counted by a JPP with one hand tied behind his back.

Last I checked, man still has two whole feet, so he can get to 10 with his hand tied behind his back. Both feet plus one hand - that's wrong once a month for a whole year.

That's still on the low end, but that's still a baseline for a good starting spot.

I don’t even remember the last time I was wrong about anything since T-Rex, and that was like at least 6 months ago.

Given how hammers have an affinity for your skull, your memory is one that I wouldn't trust at face value. 

I’m essentially infallible if you ignore the minor discrepancies.

But the minor discrepancies by your standard are Earth shaking explosions to everyone else...

We say this with love, DomeDoug. With love.

GIF by Giphy QA

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Last I checked, man still has two whole feet, so he can get to 10 with his hand tied behind his back.

That's still on the low end, but that's still a baseline for a good starting spot.

Given how hammers have an affinity for your skull, your memory is one that I wouldn't trust at face value. 

But the minor discrepancies by your standard are Earth shaking explosions to everyone else...

We say this with love, DomeDoug. With love.

GIF by Giphy QA

R u still mad cause I told you Senio Kelemete was gonna be a good starter for you guys?

it was just a prank bro!

That 70S Show Lol GIF by Laff

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

R u still mad cause I told you Senio Kelemete was gonna be a good starter for you guys?

... I blanked that out and buried that deep in the dark recesses of my mind until now! I HATE YOU FOR UN-REPRESSING THAT MEMORY!