Titans sign Adrian Peterson

deeluxx3

AP at the 16 second mark. That carry tells me he can still be productive.

Went back looked at some other games of ours when Henry didn't carry the ball and if guys like Foreman and McNichols can get some positive yards, AP as hard as he runs will get some yards. 

The half full part of me tells me they worked him out.  They saw him.  And it was enough for them to sign a RB that's older than me.

But it's really hard to see a running back that's OLDER THAN I AM doing anything more than taking up space on the roster.

But hey, who knows?  If he's got a little left in the tank, we don't need him to play well for very long.  Just enough to limp into the playoffs and hope that Derrick heals fast.

16 hours ago, Daniel said:

The half full part of me tells me they worked him out.  They saw him.  And it was enough for them to sign a RB that's older than me.

But it's really hard to see a running back that's OLDER THAN I AM doing anything more than taking up space on the roster.

But hey, who knows?  If he's got a little left in the tank, we don't need him to play well for very long.  Just enough to limp into the playoffs and hope that Derrick heals fast.

i think AP is gonna do more than take up space on the roster.. did you not see him last year and the year before? he'll be fine... not saying you were one of them, but anybody who wanted old *** delanie walker back, better not say anything about how old AP is....