Week 9 GDT: Titans @ Rams

TitanLegend

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Huge win. That’s why you don’t sit everybody….

I mean they sat Lewan 😂

The more Lewan sits the more I think he becomes a cap cut candidate this upcoming offseason 

Dont know when the Titans will be getting back to Nashville but I’m sure the boys are going to tired and sore and going to be a funky week

Titans will certainly need Evans Fulton Lewan and others to hopefully get back next week for NO

2 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

One of Vrabels most masterful coaching performances as our coach. This was pretty incredible what we did tonight.

We complain and rightfully so about our D a lot of times.  But the play of Simmons and Autry dominated and changed this game in the 1st half giving us a big lead.  The O really didn't shine, but did drive for a TD in the first half and penalty assisted TD to close it. 

But this was a D win all the way effectively holding the high scoring RAMS to NO TD's when it mattered.  Rams made changes and we no longer toto the QB like the 1st half but the D still held strong. 

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I mean they sat Lewan 😂

The more Lewan sits the more I think he becomes a cap cut candidate this upcoming offseason 

Dont know when the Titans will be getting back to Nashville but I’m sure the boys are going to tired and sore and going to be a funky week

Titans will certainly need Evans Fulton Lewan and others to hopefully get back next week for NO

I think Lewan is just scared to get embarrassed by Donald. So ready for him to be gone after this season.