Week 9 GDT: Titans @ Rams

TitanLegend

43 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I think Radunz played all but 1 snap at LT in college. I really can't believe that he's not a better option or that he's not ready.

In week 1, I think you can make that argument. With the injuries we've had and being past the halfway point in the season, if he's not ready, he probably just sucks.

But yeah, I don't think there's any option that could be worse than Bobby Hart. 

yeah, it's only year one but radunz not being able to play at tackle over what we just saw is....bleak.

yeah a little lucky no healthy effective Von in this game..   but really the offense only had 1 real drive in this game. A second was penalty filled, to help get the second TD.   So it wasn't like our O drove it up and down the field.

Going forward I still like AD on most 1st downs. He had some good grind out runs. Foreman I prefer on 2nd down passing situations where his speed can also lead to big plays. But will see.   Not terrible with little practice time, first game of the season for both of them.

What gave me confidence going in this game was what I talked about earlier. 
The competition that the Rams had faced. 
They no doubt are a good team. However they were whipping teams that have struggled while playing close to good teams. 

We are a good team and I knew if we didn't come out flat we were going to be a problem somewhat. I thought we'd do better offensively than we did and I thought we would struggle defensively. 

But it obvious our defense has improved and is coming together knowing their roles and purpose.

Big shot out to Chris Jackson too. He has improved leaps and bounds this year. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

What gave me confidence going in this game was what I talked about earlier. 
The competition that the Rams had faced. 
They no doubt are a good team. However they were whipping teams that have struggled while playing close to good teams. 

We are a good team and I knew if we didn't come out flat we were going to be a problem somewhat. I thought we'd do better offensively than we did and I thought we would struggle defensively. 

But it obvious our defense has improved and is coming together knowing their roles and purpose.

Big shot out to Chris Jackson too. He has improved leaps and bounds this year. 

I was on the Chris Jackson hype train weeks ago 

Still don’t know what his ceiling is but to his credit, he has played a ton of football for us in the year and a half he’s been in the league

He was the opening night starter in Denver last year 

I just remember saying to a Titans fan in LA last season that this kid is going to benefit pretty quickly for how much he’s had to play so early in his career 

Hope he’s able to get better 

Dont think he will be what JMac and Finnegan became as later picks but just hope he’s a serviceable reliable guy that we can trot out there and not have to worry