Week 9 GDT: Titans @ Rams

TitanLegend

With Sambrailo retiring and Lamm and Lewan never being a sure thing to be healthy enough to play, we need to cut Bobby Hart and try to sign someone at OT. I have no idea who is available, but surely there's someone closer to Sambrailo/Lamm talent than Bobby Hart.

Going from Lewan to Hart at LT hurts this offense so much more than going from Henry to AP/Foreman at RB. It makes it difficult to do literally anything.

Edited by TitanSS
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Which narrative do we see on TV tomorrow?

1. The Rams are clearly the best team in the NFL after knocking off the best team in the AFC.

2. Matthew Stafford is who "we" (the media) thought he was after losing at home to a Derrick Henry less Titans that will be lucky to hold off MVP candidate and comeback player of the year Carson Wentz for the division title.

We'll seeing a lot of #2 so far. Matthew Stafford regression game has been the conclusion so far.

55 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

With Sambrailo retiring and Lamm and Lewan never being a sure thing to be healthy enough to play, we need to cut Bobby Hart and try to sign someone at OT. I have no idea who is available, but surely there's someone closer to Sambrailo/Lamm talent than Bobby Hart.

Going from Lewan to Hart at LT hurts this offense so much more than going from Henry to AP/Foreman at RB. It makes it difficult to do literally anything.

Hart is not the answer at LT.  Either let Radunz get baptized by fire or sign someone else.  Dillon must be very bad if they can't even trust him out there.  Not even get one rep. 

5 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Hart is not the answer at LT.  Either let Radunz get baptized by fire or sign someone else.  Dillon must be very bad if they can't even trust him out there.  Not even get one rep. 

Not trying to be a Negative Ned, but I think Radunz is that bad

• Like 1

It is really tough to accept that we’ve spent a first and a second on tackles the last two years and had to have Bobby Hart start a game. Hopefully Lewan was just a precaution if he was available in an emergency situation, but obviously he’s shown that we can’t rely on him to play and finish games.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Obviously they didn’t have noteworthy games, but it sure was nice to have one where both AJ and Julio finished all four quarters with seemingly no limitations or aggravations.

Nice, but it was also really upsetting that AJ literally killed three drives by himself. That’s one reason why I’m kind of giving the offense a pass for this game. If AJ doesn’t drop those passes and makes a tiny effort to block one play we could have had three extra chances at scoring and the game may look way different from the offensive side of things. Guys got to pull it together. 

5 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Nice, but it was also really upsetting that AJ literally killed three drives by himself. That’s one reason why I’m kind of giving the offense a pass for this game. If AJ doesn’t drop those passes and makes a tiny effort to block one play we could have had three extra chances at scoring and the game may look way different from the offensive side of things. Guys got to pull it together. 

Yeah, if there’s one negative that exists for AJ, it’s that he’s shown a tendency to spiral a bit after an early mistake. Still needs to work on moving on mentally.

38 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm wondering if they've decided he's an OG and that's all. If he becomes a good OG that's great, but that's considerably less value out of our 2nd round pick.