Week 9 GDT: Titans @ Rams

TitanLegend

It brings tears to my eyes to see Jeffery Simmons getting the national recognition he deserves. Same with Byard.

A performance like that under the spotlight where all eyes are on them could be enough to get Simmons an All Pro nod and Byard in the DPOY discussion.

• Like 1

i'm probably reading way too much into this (but that's what this site is for, after all lol) but it was interesting to me how subdued the locker room victory clip was this week. they seemed all business, almost like it was just another day at the office. again, could be nothing and we could get rinsed by the saints this week lol but idk, just seems like the team has a different demeanor coming out of these big wins

51 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i'm probably reading way too much into this (but that's what this site is for, after all lol) but it was interesting to me how subdued the locker room victory clip was this week. they seemed all business, almost like it was just another day at the office. again, could be nothing and we could get rinsed by the saints this week lol but idk, just seems like the team has a different demeanor coming out of these big wins

Video?

17 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Not sharing this to criticize Tanny, just a really great breakdown on the INT. I think we all agree that his pocket awareness is his biggest weakness, hopefully he can improve on little things like this because they can make all the difference

This is not an excuse for Tannehill, the ball was late and terrible, but also, if you have eight/nine blocking four, you’d like to think you could do better than Bobby Hart trying to make a desperation reach block the moment the ball is snapped.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

This is not an excuse for Tannehill, the ball was late and terrible, but also, if you have eight/nine blocking four, you’d like to think you could do better than Bobby Hart trying to make a desperation reach block the moment the ball is snapped.

Bobby Hart has been awful. Absolutely terrible.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Bobby Hart has been awful. Absolutely terrible.

This is where you scratch your head at how a coaching staff that seems to have great ideas at times can be so blind to this.  
Hart is HORRRIBLE.  And Radunz can't be any worst unless he just gets beat every single snap in practice at that spot. 

10 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

This is where you scratch your head at how a coaching staff that seems to have great ideas at times can be so blind to this.  
Hart is HORRRIBLE.  And Radunz can't be any worst unless he just gets beat every single snap in practice at that spot. 

Is Lamm still hurt? He has to be better than Hart as well. 

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

Not sharing this to criticize Tanny, just a really great breakdown on the INT. I think we all agree that his pocket awareness is his biggest weakness, hopefully he can improve on little things like this because they can make all the difference

Watching this one more time, this play design is just so weird to me. Everything about the play action and blocking assignments scream that this is designed to have Tannehill roll left. But obviously Tannehill and the route combinations (deep out to the right by AJ and Julio running a curl in the middle) definitely indicate a standard drop back. Might just want to throw this one away.

Edit: Even the Pruitt action of coming across and not chipping Hart’s man seems like he’s supposed to seal the left edge for Ryan’s rollout. Just real strange.

7 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

I honestly don't think this was a pocket awareness issue. He mentions on the post game that he kind of only sees the hand in his face at the last second and tries to adjust his arm a little and the throw drifts so much inside. But the pressure was coming from his blind side, the ball is supposed to come out of his hands pretty quick, and he's throwing from the close hashes, so the throw doesn't look at all difficult. I'm not sure why he would've needed to step outside the pocket or go to his second read, because his first one was clearly there as intended.

If anything, yeah it looks like maybe the OL was not on the same page because Saffold rushes for the double team inside while Hart is trying and failing to reach block a DE that was ligned on his inside shoulder the whole time.