Week 9 GDT: Titans @ Rams

TitanLegend

Meh, I'm not worried about this one.  I expect a loss.  We're still pretty beat up (even outside of Henry) and the Rams are Super Bowl contenders.

Take the L, it won't count for much anyway with it being an NFC team and us almost having the division locked down already.  Worry about the Rams in February.

Edited by Daniel

genuinely curious as to whether other teams sustain injuries in practice at the rate that we do. it's not something i've monitored obviously but this year has been insane for that sort of thing. though a lot of the time those players play anyway, so it could also be a case of other teams just not bothering to list them when it happens. 

I have to say I am a little concerned with how RT will perform. Last years Tanny not so much...but this year he has had some INT's that reminded me of the ones Marcus had right before he was benched. So far it hasn't killed us, but since we will likely see more coverage looks instead of run D looks...it has me concerned. 

We have a team of dogs though so we will fight, just worried our turnover issues will start to tip the scales the other way. 

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

One thing that does impress me and maybe not others....
How we can pluck people in who are maybe 3rd, 4th or 5th string and be relatively ok for a few games 60-70% of the time. 
From OL to the DBs. 

Obvious downgrades in OLB last year and some WR spots. 
Just an observation. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TwoToneBlue said:

With IR being 3 week minimum, I assume this is an indication it's thought to be more of a 1-2 week injury.

I honestly they thought they were putting him on IR so they don’t have to cut anyone if Fulton was coming back 

I know we will be letting one of the FB’s go soon but Blasingame hasn’t played so we need at least one to be active and Blasingame hasn’t been put on IR

48 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Probably see a lot of Rice on early downs with Jayon on pass downs. Be interesting to see how they do. Hopefully Jayon can finally stay healthy because I like this duo going forward.

Yeah with the front playing like they are, if we have two backers playing well it just makes it that much easier on the CB's. Also, I think Jayon being back will allow Long to be sent after the QB much more.