Browns release WR OBJ, Signs with Rams

RaidersAreOne

21 minutes ago, DutchFalcon said:

Is the NFL turning into the NBA?

Look at how stacked some teams (TB, LAR) are with FA additions compared to the vast majority. Honestly while I salute those franchises for making the Eagles Dream Team a reality I'm not quite sure if I enjoy the fact that it is working. The any given sunday aproach, while sometimes infuriating, is still what makes the NFL special imo.

I don't think so. The NFL still has a hard cap and I don't think that you are going to get a ton of guys in their prime taking a ton less money to join these rosters. The NFLPA hates that stuff lol. Every now and again you have a guy like OBJ who gets to play mercenary on the cheap for half a season, or maybe you get a grizzled vet who joins a team cheaply for a year to try and ring chase. These aren't new things though. 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, DutchFalcon said:

Is the NFL turning into the NBA?

Look at how stacked some teams (TB, LAR) are with FA additions compared to the vast majority. Honestly while I salute those franchises for making the Eagles Dream Team a reality I'm not quite sure if I enjoy the fact that it is working. The any given sunday aproach, while sometimes infuriating, is still what makes the NFL special imo.

First of all: what?

Second of all: those two teams just lost to the Titans without Derrick Henry and the Saints with a 3rd string QB.

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Oh no... this is taking aim at the AFC Champs, too. 

Rams aren't trying to MAKE the Super Bowl, they're trying to WIN the Super Bowl.

Trying to get ready for the Chargers in the SB and win the battle for LA in other words 😆

Austin Ekeler Football GIF by Los Angeles Chargers

17 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Why? You saying that throwing to Cooper Kupp, Robert Woods, and OBJ is better than throwing to Josh Reynolds, Khalif Raymond, and Amon-Ra St. Brown? 😉

Just seems like since Sanders retired the Lions have been cursed and don't seem to get nice things. Traded to Rams and add the Defense and as he shows he's balling even more players come to compete for it all. It's like the 'Brady' effect. lol