Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

I just showed this to the 3 of us at the bar after giving the context, and we can't stop laughing

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

i do it for the bar laughs, absolutely!

I can't stop. We need to stop quoting it lolol

On 11/3/2021 at 7:03 PM, incognito_man said:

In the long run I think it might be beneficial for everyone to fully realize how improper it is to allow an ego-maniac QB to have excess influence on the organization.

I'm glad this surfaced so everyone can see his true colors and reduce the number of people who think he should stick around, or worse, stick around and have increased influence.

I haven't read anything past this point.

How is this on Rodgers? The Packers knew. The NFL knew. They all knew. Why is any of this on him?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Pool said:

Totally agree. Stick to your guns! Don't want to get vaccinated? No problem! Just don't go to the hospital and take a bed from someone who didn't have a choice about their illness if you catch covid. Stay home with your ivermectin treatments and hope for the best!

do you feel this way about any other controllable conditions?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

How is this on Rodgers? The Packers knew. The NFL knew. They all knew. Why is any of this on him?

post-hoc complaints about violations in plain sight cue you into the profit-driven silence

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

we'll trade you Rodgers then we'll talk again in two years

• Like 1