Aaron Rodgers Tests Positive for COVID

CWood21

Just now, deltarich87 said:

100% chance he's lying about being allergic to an ingredient in the vaccine

Of course he is lol. He literally went down the checklist of anti-vax talking points today. He's as full of **** as the rest of them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Uh, lol, when he said he was immunized.

Also, the FDA has blatantly said that Ivermectin doesn't treat covid. It's used to treat parasitic infections, not novel viruses. So don't quote me on ******* misinformation lol

Idk why I'm defending him, but he only said that humans have used it. But who cares. It doesn't do ****. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Uh, lol, when he said he was immunized.

Also, the FDA has blatantly said that Ivermectin doesn't treat covid. It's used to treat parasitic infections, not novel viruses. So don't quote me on ******* misinformation lol

In other words: you acknowledge and agree that Ivermectin isn't just a horse dewormer?

2 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

perhaps u should just get a lions QB jersey (idk who is their QB these days?).

Nah I'll just stay a GB fan and keep making fun of stupid people who think they're smart. It's easier and more fun

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

100% chance he's lying about being allergic to an ingredient in the vaccine

Exactly what I said today. It's all BS he came up with after. And he'd never bother to prove it. 

5 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

When did he lie?

Ivermectin, although at times used as a horse dewormer, is also prescribed to and used by humans. This isn't even a question. Arguing that Ivermectin is only a horse dewormer is the definition of misinformation.

Yup. Ivermectin (or Stromectol) was approved by the FDA for human use in 1996. 

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

Quote me on where I said it was just a horse dewormer, hot shot.

Ok. So, in other words: you know damn well that it isn't just a horse dewormer, but said this:

"But sure, trust the dude that's lied this entire time and tried to save face by quoting crackpot science theories and takes a horse dewormer."

Why?