BDL 2021 Week 9 - New Orleans Jazz @ Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

SirA1

Who Wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• New Orleans Jazz
    • Ivory Coast Black Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/11/2021 at 04:59 AM

On 11/8/2021 at 9:20 AM, wwhickok said:

So let's not discount the importance and significance of the is significant of  DeAndre Hopkins not being available for this game because frankly if he were you probably still get my vote.

Thought I was having a seizure trying to read this.

I think this match up was great. Despite the power of both offenses this is going to be a wildly defensive struggle in my mind. I like IC's idea to try to force Allen to his left, and I like NO having the heavy DLine, and to me it doesn't really hurt their pass rush too much because Simmons has just been on THAT much of a tear, and it's a great way to combat this great running attack that IC brings. 

This game was really a toss up for me, like legit 50/50 type of vote. What sways it for me is that late in the game when you gotta make a play in the air to win, I think NO has a physical shutdown CB group built to combat a WR group like this one and can make more stops. Barely.

A defensive struggle here but while I see Chubb having a solid performance, I think the secondary, pass defense, and ability of Melvin Gordon to churn out decent yardage is the difference in a more ugly game then expected. 

26-16 New Orleans

Voters are clearly not factoring in the reality that Josh Allen struggled to move the ball against the Jacksonville Jaguars this week, who did nothing particularly special other than taking away the deep ball. As good as Deebo and DJ are, I don't think that changes who Josh Allen is as a decision-maker. Going with the Ivory Coast pass rush and coverage to control the game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

Voters are clearly not factoring in the reality that Josh Allen struggled to move the ball against the Jacksonville Jaguars this week, who did nothing particularly special other than taking away the deep ball. As good as Deebo and DJ are, I don't think that changes who Josh Allen is as a decision-maker. Going with the Ivory Coast pass rush and coverage to control the game.

Rodgers sucks because of his week 1 game against the Saints? Or Mahomes for the 5 games he's had this year like Josh's vs Jacksonville (which ftr, he moved the ball well, just bad turnovers)?

He's an elite QB and good decision maker. Stop living in 2018 like his 57% completion at Wyoming means anything.

Edited by WFLukic

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Rodgers sucks because of his week 1 game against the Saints? Or Mahomes for the 5 games he's had this year like Josh's vs Jacksonville (which ftr, he moved the ball well, just bad turnovers)?

He's an elite QB and good decision maker. Stop living in 2018 like his 57% completion at Wyoming means anything.

I'm not. I am talking about how he played this week.