Ain't much good, but plenty of ugly against the Giants

ronjon1990

12 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

To add to the PFF Andre James positivity he was on their team of the week: NFL Week 9 Team of the Week & Awards | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF

I haven't focused on the line recently so can't really comment on his play but this is pretty big imo considering how he started the season... 

*Also love how Kenyan Drake has been used the last few weeks.

Edited by Ryno
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ryno said:

To add to the PFF Andre James positivity he was on their team of the week: NFL Week 9 Team of the Week & Awards | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF

I haven't focused on the line recently so can't really comment on his play but this is pretty big imo considering how he started the season... 

*Also love how Kenyan Drake has been used the last few weeks.

I think we can all agree that center is currently no longer a problem. I think Simpson looks as bad either. I still wanna see DJ Fluker at right tackle

45 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

At what point in a QBs career is it ok to have a bad game? You appear to have a tangible threshold so I'm just trying to discover it

Bad games can happen to any qb anytime but After about 5 years starting if you’re a real solid qb the expectations are higher then say a 2nd or 3rd year qb imo. Carr for how garbage he played got us at least 10 points.