Ain't much good, but plenty of ugly against the Giants

ronjon1990

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Everytime I start buying into Carr as a long term answer, he reverts back to the Carr we all know. 

Which is why I've said we need to wait on the extension. Carr started well each of the last two seasons and then completely crumbled down the stretch.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Which is why I've said we need to wait on the extension. Carr started well each of the last two seasons and then completely crumbled down the stretch.

I never agreed to the extension either, but I was starting to warm up to the idea if he played this way all season. Carr will always let you down in the end though.

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I never agreed to the extension either, but I was starting to warm up to the idea if he played this way all season. Carr will always let you down in the end though.

I mean it's way too early to say that. He was not good at all in this game and vs Chicago, but this is a gross overexaggeration. It's been 8 games, we have 9 to go. I'm not crowning him, but let's see how he plays before we start pushing narratives.

4 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I mean it's way too early to say that. He was not good at all in this game and vs Chicago, but this is a gross overexaggeration. It's been 8 games, we have 9 to go. I'm not crowning him, but let's see how he plays before we start pushing narratives.

Two games we are suppose to win and lose, especially this close together, is absolutely unacceptable. And Carr played very poor in both. 

I agree with you, it’s still too early to make a decision on Carr. I’m just frustrated. It goes both ways though, it was also way too early to give him an extension, but Carr fanboys were clamoring for it. 

I’m still open to a Carr extension but he needs to ball the rest of the season, no more bad games, and finish this season 11-6 which is 6-3 from here on out. 

12 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Two games we are suppose to win and lose, especially this close together, is absolutely unacceptable. And Carr played very poor in both. 

I agree with you, it’s still too early to make a decision on Carr. I’m just frustrated. It goes both ways though, it was also way too early to give him an extension, but Carr fanboys were clamoring for it. 

I’m still open to a Carr extension but he needs to ball the rest of the season, no more bad games, and finish this season 11-6 which is 6-3 from here on out. 

I'm neither. And I have no idea what it'll take to make the playoffs, but I agree that's what it'll take for an extension.

14 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

And i think the oline was pretty good too.

Given how well NY's d-line was/has been playing, they more than held up their end. You can point to the sack on the final play but they had given Carr a good pocket most of the game before then. They played well enough to give the offense a chance