Los Angeles Rams WR Robert Woods Tears ACL

J-ALL-DAY

Time for Odell to eat. Honestly years priors this would be a huge loss! But this year Stafford almost has to force himself to throw to Woods. No chemistry, while Woods is a great route runner! Stafford loves his WRs to see what he’s seeing! And they simply didn’t connect. Maybe with Odell going rogue one on his routes will

be a blessing. Wish Bobbie trees a speedy recovery. We’re going to miss him big time in his run blocking.. Dudes a trooper. 

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Time for Odell to eat. Honestly years priors this would be a huge loss! But this year Stafford almost has to force himself to throw to Woods. No chemistry, while Woods is a great route runner! Stafford loves his WRs to see what he’s seeing! And they simply didn’t connect. Maybe with Odell going rogue one on his routes will

be a blessing. Wish Bobbie trees a speedy recovery. We’re going to miss him big time in his run blocking.. Dudes a trooper. 

Maybe but Woods still caught 65% of his targets, a Number OBJ hasn't been close to since his rookie season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

I don’t see how this means they’re now thin at WR like I’ve just read on previous page. Still a top 10 unit and with Kupp playing like an actual possessed demon, they should still be ok

im about to be the guy I hate. I didn’t want to do this, but I’m raging. My first 4 fantasy picks this year: Henry, Hopkins, CEH, Woods. Never again. 

From a receiving stand point, OBJ is probably on par with Woods. Probably a top 5 unit overall.

Kupp still gets disrespected - now that we see Goff devoid of weapons...

So when you compare Diggs to Kupp pre Allen and Stafford, not a huge difference save for Kupp going down in 2018. If you look at per game stats, they're very similar. OBJ/Woods is better than Sanders, VJefferson better than Beasley, although that one is probably debatable.

Point is, better than what people thought coming into the year.

4 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Kupp still gets disrespected - now that we see Goff devoid of weapons...

Who disrespects Kupp? 

id say on recent evidence you’ve got to say Woods is better than OBJ at this stage. But ObJ could still come in and light it up, we don’t know yet 

9 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Who disrespects Kupp? 

id say on recent evidence you’ve got to say Woods is better than OBJ at this stage. But ObJ could still come in and light it up, we don’t know yet 

Yea good point, I was projecting a bit. I suspect if people made a list of top 5 WRs, a lot of people would leave him off, but I don't know that for sure.

1 hour ago, FrantikRam said:

Yea good point, I was projecting a bit. I suspect if people made a list of top 5 WRs, a lot of people would leave him off, but I don't know that for sure.

Which would be fair imo because there’s so many great WRs in the league right now. But if he pulls off the triple crown or even gets close to it this year, he’ll continue to gain notoriety.

27 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Which would be fair imo because there’s so many great WRs in the league right now. But if he pulls off the triple crown or even gets close to it this year, he’ll continue to gain notoriety.

Ah the disrespect I was talking about

I'm assuming Diggs would be on most people's lists, and Kupp has similar numbers per game over their careers.

Riddle me this: 2018 season the Rams added Suh, Peters, Talib, Fowler Jr, and Cooks. The talk was "dream team" and "too many big personalities in the locker room". Kupp got hurt November 11th with an ACL done for the season...Rams went to the Superbowl.

This season the Rams added Stafford, Michel, Von, and OBJ. The talk is "dream team" and "too many big personalities in the locker room". Woods get hurts November 12th with an ACL done for the season...Rams going to the Superbowl???

Im just saying but in both cases its very similar when I really think about it. The good news for Woods was when Kupp got hurt he came back the next season and looked like he never missed a step. Hopefully that will be the case for Woods. Again sucks he got hurt but next man up and I do believe OBJ is a great option to be the next man up. 

52 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Riddle me this: 2018 season the Rams added Suh, Peters, Talib, Fowler Jr, and Cooks. The talk was "dream team" and "too many big personalities in the locker room". Kupp got hurt November 11th with an ACL done for the season...Rams went to the Superbowl.

This season the Rams added Stafford, Michel, Von, and OBJ. The talk is "dream team" and "too many big personalities in the locker room". Woods get hurts November 12th with an ACL done for the season...Rams going to the Superbowl???

Im just saying but in both cases its very similar when I really think about it. The good news for Woods was when Kupp got hurt he came back the next season and looked like he never missed a step. Hopefully that will be the case for Woods. Again sucks he got hurt but next man up and I do believe OBJ is a great option to be the next man up. 

Brady is in the NFC now

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Brady is in the NFC now

True BUT I remember in 2018 people said the Cowboys would beat the Rams in LA bc they wouldnt be able to stop Zeke and then no way the Rams would go in New Orleans and beat the Saints in that dome. But as I said before I think its going to come down to the Rams and Bucs in the NFC.