BDL 2021 Week 10 - Singapore Sentinels @ Seoul Dragons

SirA1

Who Wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Seoul Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2021 at 04:59 AM

Yeah it was in there.     Gonna be honest,  I usually just jump in my game thread at the beginning to see how the other team attacked me.. and don't bother re-reading mine.   This was what I sent.

Offensive Strategy

Formations: 12 Personnel (75%), 22 Personnel (15%), 11 Personnel (10%)  

Scheme:  Pass(50%),  Run(50%)
Tempo: Up Tempo

Overall Gameplan
Chip both Edges early,  Double Donald,  Attach the perimeter on runs

Formation Schemes

Seoul is going to stick with their two TE starting lineup; We feel that lets us get our best weapons on the field, while Kelce/Freiermuth still allow us to line up in 3/4 WR sets.   

Passing 

Obviously any passing attack against Singapore needs to start with protection.    We are going to double Donald all game.   While we won’t always chip the edges, we will do it often.   With our up tempo game plan we want to chip early to wear out the Singapore DE’s.   We will work Kelce/Freiermuth on crossing drags and crosses off of these chips.    Cooks and Bateman will work a full route tree on the outside, looking to attack the outside perimeter.   With Wilson, we want to make sure we give him options to use the deep ball.   We look to move Kelce/Freiermuth around, deeper into, each series to create more mismatches on the outside.  

Rushing

We want to attack Singapore with outside zone concepts, we will double down on the inside and look to kick Singapore’s edges inside with our TE’s.   We want to get Gibson and Williams on the perimeter this game and in some one on one’s with Singapore’s DB’s.    Wilson will have an RPO out of these outside runs, but for the most part we want to use our RB’s to help wear out that Singapore DL.   Our 22 personnel is not really a running formation, We will use this to split Kelce/Freiermuth into a more friendly matchup, while keeping both backs inside to chip the edges.

Edited by RedGold
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RedGold said:

Yeah it was in there.     Gonna be honest,  I usually just jump in my game thread at the beginning to see how the other team attacked me.. and don't bother re-reading mine.   This was what I sent.

Offensive Strategy

Formations: 12 Personnel (75%), 22 Personnel (15%), 11 Personnel (10%)  

Scheme:  Pass(50%),  Run(50%)
Tempo: Up Tempo

Overall Gameplan
Chip both Edges early,  Double Donald,  Attach the perimeter on runs

Formation Schemes

Seoul is going to stick with their two TE starting lineup; We feel that lets us get our best weapons on the field, while Kelce/Freiermuth still allow us to line up in 3/4 WR sets.   

Passing 

Obviously any passing attack against Singapore needs to start with protection.    We are going to double Donald all game.   While we won’t always chip the edges, we will do it often.   With our up tempo game plan we want to chip early to wear out the Singapore DE’s.   We will work Kelce/Freiermuth on crossing drags and crosses off of these chips.    Cooks and Bateman will work a full route tree on the outside, looking to attack the outside perimeter.   With Wilson, we want to make sure we give him options to use the deep ball.   We look to move Kelce/Freiermuth around, deeper into, each series to create more mismatches on the outside.  

Rushing

We want to attack Singapore with outside zone concepts, we will double down on the inside and look to kick Singapore’s edges inside with our TE’s.   We want to get Gibson and Williams on the perimeter this game and in some one on one’s with Singapore’s DB’s.    Wilson will have an RPO out of these outside runs, but for the most part we want to use our RB’s to help wear out that Singapore DL.   Our 22 personnel is not really a running formation, We will use this to split Kelce/Freiermuth into a more friendly matchup, while keeping both backs inside to chip the edges.

Sorry man. I didn't even see that with the odd formatting it was sent in.

Guess it didn't matter since you obviously didn't need an offense to beat me.

LOL

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Sorry man. I didn't even see that with the odd formatting it was sent in.

Guess it didn't matter since you obviously didn't need an offense to beat me.

LOL

You’re good bud.  Probably my fault anyways.

I doubt this one is over with anyways