Ghosts of Meme Mafia Mafia - GAME CANCELLED. HOST WAS TOO INFECTED

Whicker

8 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

@MWil23, was i still being fake?

Embarrassed Exit Strategy GIF

8 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Also, why the heck were you fighting me about the roleblock thing?

It’s definitely a host by host call, and your insistence on it being either/or and you not understanding what I was saying in that IF Whicker decided only to let someone know about being blocked if they had an active power, that was a form of role fishing and would by default be a tell. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

I have nothing to say other than I'm extremely sorry. I can't even explain the embarassing I'm feeling right now. I have no excuse for my actions.

It happens man! I appreciate you hosting! Running games is super difficult to navigate and you are awesome at it. It was a fun couple of days game! :) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

(Dome assumed I used my move knowing I'm a cop, leading to the contradiction).

i was a roleblocker, not a rolecop... like i said i would not have taken rolecop.

I tried to roleblock malf and failed, so I blamed you.

27 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

i think people just aren't appreciating i was ripping scum as the cop.  I even put in to invest dome before he apprantly outed himself, which i still haven't read...lol

I appreciate it

with your expertise, we were assured to win had the game not have been called

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I appreciate it

with your expertise, we were assured to win had the game not have been called

honestly with pickle as scum, they would have just taken out everyone but orca and a third and put him in an awkward position so who knows

2 hours ago, Dome said:

i was a roleblocker, not a rolecop... like i said i would not have taken rolecop.

I tried to roleblock malf and failed, so I blamed you.

@Whicker can you explain why his roleblock on us would fail? 

@MWil23 It appears that Whicker had the same thinking as you. 

I dont understand it though. To me, if I put in a Roleblock, the only things that should make it fail is if the player wasnt there (commute) or a Roleblock prevented me from using my roleblock. Just because we didnt have an ability, the move should not fail. We should have received a message that we were roleblocked and Dome should not have been given any info about our role. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I dont understand it though. To me, if I put in a Roleblock, the only things that should make it fail is if the player wasnt there (commute) or a Roleblock prevented me from using my roleblock. Just because we didnt have an ability, the move should not fail. We should have received a message that we were roleblocked and Dome should not have been given any info about our role. 

I wasn’t given info about your role other than you saying you weren’t roleblocked 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

The roleblock did not fail. Dome would have been seen visiting you. 

No one was informed about the roleblock this game. Bcb should have received “failed to visit Dome” which is the exact same as if Dome had instead commuted