WK 9 GDT: (4-3) Titans vs (4-4) Ravens

titansNvolsR#1

3 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

The offense has disappointed me far more than the defense has, at this point.

That's something I thought would be unheard of prior to the season.

Red Zone offense specifically for me.  Bottom half of the league with it.

35 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Red Zone offense specifically for me.  Bottom half of the league with it.

For me, it's been our redzone offense, inconsistent run game/blocking and the lack of running the no huddle spread, that has specifically disappointed me.

With a healthy Mariota, Davis returning and our new guys getting more comfortable in the offense,  I'm hoping that'll see a boost in all those things for the 2nd half of the year.

How’s everyone feel about the home coming thing the Titans do every year? I know it’s not a big deal just curious though to how you all feel about it. I think it’s a little over the top especially some of the names on the list like Alvan Peerman or Dominique Edison why do they have to bring those guys back? I only mention it because im usually a guy in here that is living in the past with this team part and I truly just want this team to take a big step forward so I don’t have to live in the past anymore. I’m all for the Titans greats being honored but they really go too far sometimes with some of the guys they are bringing in for this thing 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

How’s everyone feel about the home coming thing the Titans do every year? I know it’s not a big deal just curious though to how you all feel about it. I think it’s a little over the top especially some of the names on the list like Alvan Peerman or Dominique Edison why do they have to bring those guys back? I only mention it because im usually a guy in here that is living in the past with this team part and I truly just want this team to take a big step forward so I don’t have to live in the past anymore. I’m all for the Titans greats being honored but they really go too far sometimes with some of the guys they are bringing in for this thing 

I’m cool with it. If you go back to your college or high school homecoming a lot of the players there were not the stars but they still paid their dues and wore the uniform. It’s about recognizing guys that wore the uniform whether you were Shaun Smith or LenDale White. 

1 hour ago, lamont said:

I’m cool with it. If you go back to your college or high school homecoming a lot of the players there were not the stars but they still paid their dues and wore the uniform. It’s about recognizing guys that wore the uniform whether you were Shaun Smith or LenDale White. 

I live in New England so I’m use to being a debby downer on these things. Certain times I’m good with it but something like this every year the list grows and grows. Take the elite Titans out and let’s have more fun and introduce the guys we had high hopes for and sucked like Robert Johnson Colin McCarthy Paul Williams that would enjoy me more ?

Anyone have an idea what are our record is when we do the home coming games? I always feel like we play like crap when we do this for once I want the current Titans to go out and stomp someone to show the old Titans something to be proud of. 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I live in New England so I’m use to being a debby downer on these things. Certain times I’m good with it but something like this every year the list grows and grows. Take the elite Titans out and let’s have more fun and introduce the guys we had high hopes for and sucked like Robert Johnson Colin McCarthy Paul Williams that would enjoy me more ?

Anyone have an idea what are our record is when we do the home coming games? I always feel like we play like crap when we do this for once I want the current Titans to go out and stomp someone to show the old Titans something to be proud of. 

Understood. I know they lost the first game. Not sure bout last year?

Archived